Mar 11th, 2004, 08:18 PM
:bigcry:

We need her back.

The Guilty
Mar 11th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Luci :sad: I hope you are back soon :kiss:

carot
Mar 11th, 2004, 09:20 PM
i can't see anything wrong with her account... what exactly is the error she's getting?

TatiAnnahølic
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM
:wavey:

Ok my internet company officially sucks :fiery: and i can enter any site but i have problems with wtaworld. My friend who has the same problem, has called them and they said that they don't know what's the problem... I tried using a new ***** number and it works but very very slow. Does anyone know how can i solve the problem?

Thanks everyone ;)!

AjdeNate!
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:58 PM
:wavey:

Ok my internet company officially sucks :fiery: and i can enter any site but i have problems with wtaworld. My friend who has the same problem, has called them and they said that they don't know what's the problem... I tried using a new ***** number and it works but very very slow. Does anyone know how can i solve the problem?

Thanks everyone ;)!
I don't know how he does it,... but Mase has similar issues at work. I think he uses the URL www.womenstennisforums.com (http://www.womenstennisforums.com) So, maybe try that.

:confused:

Sonf@
Mar 16th, 2004, 03:57 AM
Almost all Spanish users had the same problem due to the 11-M thing. Telefonica, the main phone company around here, had problems with their DSL so some sites would have been unable to access for them. Now everything is solved.