PDA

View Full Version : About forums order

AleOrtu
Mar 11th, 2004, 01:25 AM
Question:

How do you do to move forums up and down in their menu section? I mean (for example) the games or the player forums.

Some good games are very at the bottom, as inactive games are up. But I can see that a popular game like LRWTT is rising slowly ;) that is good.
Do you make some kind of ranking (amount of posts/threads) or just randomly?

carot
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:18 AM
euhm... i'm not sure as i never create new subfora, but couldn't it just be that we put the newest one at the bottom? and if they rise it's cos other games have been deleted?

Maajken
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:29 AM
what about the player forums? they were once ordered according to the player's rank but e.g. the USA forum should be totally flipflopped right now :)

carot
Mar 11th, 2004, 10:34 AM
what about the player forums? they were once ordered according to the player's rank but e.g. the USA forum should be totally flipflopped right now :)i don't think we will bother changing the order of player forums after every week's ranking, darling

besides, everyone knows the americanlanders only have ashley harkleroad that deserves a forum. all this makes me wonder where the daphne vandezande forum is in the belgian babes band!

Kanji
Mar 11th, 2004, 03:43 PM
carot is right about the game sub-forums. We simply add the newest at the bottom of the list.