PDA

View Full Version : Game Question!

S-T-E-V-E
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Hi,

I talked to Pointblank and I overtook the game called "ETPA". I made five threads there, can you make "Sign Up and Rules Thread, "Rankings" and "Head to head" "Important" and can you delect the other threads there, which weren't open by myself. The people who opened these ones are ok with that!:)

Thanks in advantage,
Steve

AleOrtu
Mar 11th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Perhaps the posters may be upset if they see reduce the amount of posts (I should) but you can ask the administrators to CLOSE THE THREADS so nobody will be able to post there again ;)

Kanji
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:37 PM
Ok, I stuck the three threads you asked and unstuck/closed the two that were previously stuck...

S-T-E-V-E
Mar 11th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks a lot for doing it so fast:bounce:

S-T-E-V-E
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Sorry for calling again, but I need the threads "Taken Players and Names", "Past Results" and "Surface Points" also in modus "Important". Can you do that? I would be very thankful for that, thanks in advantage! :)

carot
Mar 11th, 2004, 08:21 PM
okeydo :)

S-T-E-V-E
Mar 12th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks for doing this. But I'm stupid and deleted the first post of the thread called "Taken Players" and so the thread was away, I'm stupid, I know. I did the thread again, can you please make it again "Important". :(

I hope this is the last time. Thanks in advantage. Steve :)

carot
Mar 14th, 2004, 05:03 PM
lol ;)