PDA

View Full Version : Swap background-colors not complete...

Lynx
Mar 5th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Some time ago the two background-colors were swapped. I think that happened in all three skins - the grey, the red and the blue.

One problem, though: the swap was not complete. In preview-mode (in posting as well as in PM'ing) the quotes and code-frames and such now have background-color B (used to be A), but the "normal" text STILL has B (should be A now)... so both backgrounds are the same. Once posted the "normal" text will change to background A... so the preview is not really a preview anymore.

It's not that important, but I would be grateful if somebody could fix that? (It's especially annoying when you're using different colors: you don't know how they will look like till you've posted your message...)

Kanji
Mar 5th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Some time ago the two background-colors were swapped. I think that happened in all three skins - the grey, the red and the blue.

One problem, though: the swap was not complete. In preview-mode (in posting as well as in PM'ing) the quotes and code-frames and such now have background-color B (used to be A), but the "normal" text STILL has B (should be A now)... so both backgrounds are the same. Once posted the "normal" text will change to background A... so the preview is not really a preview anymore.

It's not that important, but I would be grateful if somebody could fix that? (It's especially annoying when you're using different colors: you don't know how they will look like till you've posted your message...)

If I understood your problem right, it's been fixed. Let me know if this is what you were talking about.

Lynx
Mar 5th, 2004, 01:45 PM
If I understood your problem right, it's been fixed. Let me know if this is what you were talking about.
Yup, that was it - thanks Kanji :) :) :). That was quick!

(I'm sorry if my explanation sounded confusing, lol - I tried to be as clear as I could :o.)

Kanji
Mar 5th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Don't worry Lynx, it was in fact pretty clear, but you never know.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. ;)