PDA

View Full Version : Salsomaggiore, Italy, offers Professional Wild Cards

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Salsomaggiore, Italy, offers Professional Wild Cards

Tuesday 19th February 2002

The International Junior Tournament of Salsomaggiore will offer professional main draw wild card positions to the winners of the Boys' Singles and Girls' Singles events. The Boys' Singles winner will be given a main draw wild card into the ITF Futures $10,000 event to be played in Verona, Italy during the week of 20 May, and the Girls' Singles winner will receive a main draw wild card in to the ITF Women's Circuit $25,000 event also in Verona, date to be confirmed.

Luigi Cenci, Tournament Director commented "Having already organised 16 editions of our ITF Junior Event, I feel very proud to be able to provide to the winners of the Boys' and Girls' events two main draw wild cards into entry level professional events. I truly believe that junior tennis deserves it and I am sure that the players and the National Associations will appreciate that and come to play the Salsomaggiore event with great enthusiasm

For more information on the tournament please click on this link:

http://www.itfjuniors.com/assets/html/schedule/Calendar.asp?TournamentID=1100002914&FullDetails=FULL&Query=FullDetails%3DSUMMARY%26Recs%3DALL%26Contine nt%3DANY%26SortBy%3DDATE%26TSFrom%5Fmonth%3DAPR%26 TSFrom%5Fyear%3DNA%26TSTo%5Fmonth%3DNA%26TSTo%5Fye ar%3DNA

2001 Champ was Dinara Safina