PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Venus!! You'll be #1 on 25th Feb!

Williams Rulez
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Here's a thread to inform all that Venus, will finally, yes, FINALLY be the number 1 ranked player on the OFFICIAL rankings list on the 25th of Feb! And she has worked hard for it, and I am very pleased about it!

At last! :D Wohoo!! :bounce:

Hehe... this is for all who said Venus would never be able to get there - :p

;)

itsallaboutinis
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:52 AM
There are several threads on the site congratulating Venus...only with a lot more tact than you are displaying.

You do realise of course that this is Venus' accomplishment and not yours:rolleyes:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 19th, 2002, 01:39 PM
This is an excellent thread! :)

GO VENUS!!!!!!! :)

Fugee
Feb 19th, 2002, 01:46 PM
congrats VENUS
u truely deserve, you have been the real world number one for the past few years and finally u r officially the world the number one

go venus good luck at number one
EXCEPT against MONICA heheeh

Amanda
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:25 PM
congratulations venus!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :kiss:

Deira
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:59 PM
What's with you itsallaboutinis? Venus fans are excited and jubilant about her becoming #1 and some ....*cough*... said it would never happen. Were you one of those naysayers who have once again been proven wrong? There's not a damn thing wrong with this thread but the fact that - YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! :kiss:

Rollo
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Congrats to Venus:) As a Capriati fan, I'm loking forward to these two fighting it out this year.

maccardel
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:07 PM
Congratulations are in order!!!

I think that Venus will enjoy her brief stay at number one and make her and Serena more determined......

Bright Red
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by maccardel
Congratulations are in order!!!

I think that Venus will enjoy her brief stay at number one and make her and Serena more determined......
Who said anything about it being brief:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oizo
Feb 19th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Congratulation Venus! :cool:
You are the 10th number 1 since the rankings came out in 1975. ;)
Cool.:cool:
But as a Jenny fan I will be sad.:sad: Anyway, Jenny will take it back!!! :bounce: :p :p :p

Josh
Feb 19th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Congrats to Venus! She certainly deserves it. :)

anton
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:57 AM
Venus, you are the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!:hearts: