PDA

View Full Version : This is so pathetic

Noaces
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:23 AM
I had post this in another thread. I thought I'd post it here, too.

Reading these posts only make me want to laugh or should it be cry.

I can't believe that a bunch of human beings could actually come to a messageboard day in day out to post gibberish about players who they hardly know diddly-squat about. It's pathetic.

Saying nasty things about people who could careless whether or not you exist is bordering on the point of insanity.

I just don't understand. What's the purpose ???????

What I see here it's not tennis. It's almost like a bunch of crazy juveniles or immature adults trying to seek approval or notice from others.

THis is way too pathetic.

gentenaire
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:43 AM
and the point of you coming in here saying nasty things about posters you've never met and who couldn't care less what you think of them or whether you exist, is...?

Crazy Canuck
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:43 AM
"Saying nasty things about people who could careless whether or not you exist is bordering on the point of insanity. "

Thats what I thought

Goodbye :wavey:

Noaces
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:50 AM
You may not agree with me, but it's the truth.

Most of the tennis messageboards I have visited makes tennis seem to be such a pathetic sport. No discussion of the game, just pure gibberish about the players. Pathetic.

gentenaire
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:53 AM
If you think this is such a pathetic board, why come here in the first place? No one's forcing you to post here.

goodbye:wavey:

Noaces
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Why chase me away???The truth is too real to ignore????????

Maajken
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Im lost. If this is such a pathetic place, then why would you have a problem with us chasing you away? :confused:

gentenaire
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Why do you care for our opinion on this so called truth anyway?

You don't know us? We couldn't care less whether you existed or not, we've never met you, ...Yet you go all through the trouble of saying nasty things about us. Something which you yourself find pathetic. So basically, you're saying to the world "I'm pathetic". Congrats!

per4ever
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:38 AM
I think you chose the right title..your post is really pathetic..there's no one on this board asking you to post here. If you don't like such boards then just don't visit them..but you do visit them, so there are interesting things on it isn't :p

goodbye :wavey:

jabberwocky
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:48 AM
I wish I had a dollar for each time Noaces has used the word "pathetic" in this thread! :rolleyes:

Here ya go Noaces! Try this site...
http://www.m-w.com/thesaurus.htm

Let us know if you find a synonym!! :p

irma
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:51 AM
on the worldtennis bashingzone(on worldcrossing) you can bash as much as you want even posters! so got there if you find tennisfans pathetic

bye:wavey:

Monica_Rules
Feb 19th, 2002, 11:01 AM
junior member:rolleyes:

The thing is this isn't just a tennis messageboard its the best tennis messageboard i mean i'm here!:rolleyes: :)

Williams Rulez
Feb 19th, 2002, 11:31 AM
What an aptly titled thread... :rolleyes:

moby
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:07 PM
lol @ the thread originator

Amanda
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Quit picking on Junior members... ;)

If you don't like what's being posted, ignore it! No big deal!:D

No need to look like this guy-----> :mad: just because you don't agree with an opinion!

veryborednow
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Its lovely to see us all agreeing on something :p

:wavey: Au revoir

tfannis
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:45 PM
I think this guy already left.

disposablehero
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Noaces
I had post this in another thread. I thought I'd post it here, too.

Reading these posts only make me want to laugh or should it be cry.

I can't believe that a bunch of human beings could actually come to a messageboard day in day out to post gibberish about players who they hardly know diddly-squat about. It's pathetic.

Saying nasty things about people who could careless whether or not you exist is bordering on the point of insanity.

I just don't understand. What's the purpose ???????

What I see here it's not tennis. It's almost like a bunch of crazy juveniles or immature adults trying to seek approval or notice from others.

THis is way too pathetic.

I could care less about you. I guess that borders you on insanity.

Noaces
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:32 PM
Why should I argue? You have all proven my point by answering in the manner you have.

It's all so pathetic. Love that word.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

So little is written about tennis. Lots of talk and misinformation about people you don't even know. Lol. No wonder so many people don't take the game of tennis seriously. Why should they??? lol:o :o :o :o
As I said it seems that quite a few of those who post here are juveniles or adults who have not quite gotten the knack of being adults, hence the absurd contentof some of the posts.:angel: :angel: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love you all..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAIL-VENUS
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:37 PM
All I have to say is, if people don't take tennis seriously, then it's because of the game, not the people on tennis messageboards. Those people(the ones who don't take tennis seriously) more than likely have no idea that such boards exist. Why would they think tennis is a joke because of a message board?

Oh, yeah, if you decide to stick around, I'm sure you don't mind if we reference this very thread in the future when YOU start saying a lot of things about players you don't know. It's bound to happen.

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:40 PM
Noaces what have you exactly contributed to help increase the tennis message board?? Nothing you have written in your (6) posts even suggest that your any different then the average member in here. Your not writing about tennis. Show me a quality tennis talking post from you.. show me that what your topic suggest will be backed up. Your entire post are exactly what your bitching about!!

Bright Red
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:01 PM
This poster is entitled to his opinion. I just wonder whether he realizes that he's done a mean thing that didn't have to be. And I wonder if at some point in this thread or in his life he'll regret it--for his own sake.

I rejoice in the fact that this thread will soon sink to the bottom of the board. Yes, the poster will see that his thread will soon be forgotten and our community will remain intact with all of its sometimes meaningful and sometimes senseless debates. We'll get into fights, and we'll make up. We'll be informed and misinformed, but who cares. It's just a messageboard. It's just a sport. It's what we like to do.:wavey:

Ryan
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:13 PM
So little is written about tennis

So, if so little is written about tennis, why dont oyu contribute to the site and write threads about tennis, and not abotu how little tennis is talked about? You're the pathetic one, if you have nothing better to do then insult us about what we do on this forum if your not willing to contribut to it in a postive way, instead of wasting our time with your delusional post.:wavey:

Double Fault
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:02 PM
Pathetic indeed. A very apt title to your thread Noaces. I don't normally reply to these, but I'm bored (read pathetic if you like).

Noaces - Don't be an idiot all your life - give yourself a day off!. You were born in 1960. That's a long time to be so frustrated. Do yourself a favour and smile insted of frowning. It's better for your inner being.

With NO due respect, you are the pathetic one my friend. Now show us your perly white knashers and SMILE:D :D

destructo_girl
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:18 AM
LMAO @ this thread.

I'm with everyone else who's already posted in here.

Lets take a moment to take a good look at just a few examples of decent posters, standing up for the board.

Tine
Becca
Angelica
per4ever
jabberwocky
irma
Monica_Rules
Williams_Rulez
Amanda
veryborednow
tfannis
disposablehero
HAIL-VENUS
Dawn Marie
Bright Red
Ryan14
Double Fault

We've got great posters, with great posts, what are you talking about?

Keep at it, guys. You guys ROCK!

the_ancyent_marinere
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:47 AM
Reality bites!

the_ancyent_marinere
Feb 20th, 2002, 08:51 AM
I wouldn´t say the board is pathetic, but it can be quite nasty sometimes!

Maajken
Feb 20th, 2002, 09:51 AM
You think this board is nasty? Where were you on Sanex? :eek:

MartianJoeyWinson
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:17 PM
ah, the old Sanex fights... (throws cake in someones face, come on, we need those fights back!)

Yeah, noaces post... it's not even worthy of some witty put-down or smart-alec comment.

Williams Rulez
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:18 PM
*Cough* I think we scared the poor guy away... :o

the_ancyent_marinere
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Yes, Angie! I was at the Sanex wta board:eek:
:eek: :eek: (triple-eek?!?).
But sometimes this board seems to be a chip of the old block
:p

veryborednow
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:58 PM
destructo_girl - you're great poster too :p

Kisha
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:21 PM
there is no need to make thread like this and be really nasty, if your planning to stay your not gonna get very far if you isolate yourself from everyone.

i really dont know why you bothered to post this if you dont plan to stay, unless you get a kick outta being horrible to people.

if you dont like it here, leave or else just enjoy, thats what we all do otherwise we wouldnt be here.

you know, i dont even think i have to say anymore. what all the other fantastic posters have said before me sum everything up.

Jessica02
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Noaces dosent like the board. Oh no! How will I ever live!

Beige
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Based on Noaces' initial post, I think he/she read several threads and deduced that--

most of the board's members don't know a thing about tennis
most of the board's members treat tennis like if the players were pop or movie stars
hates that he or she is guilty by association because he or she is poting here as well

Posting a thread like this wouldn't have been "nice" to begin with
but the tone that Noaces took is what's reprehensible.

http://salacious.de/Smiliez/Gefuehle/Gluecklich/Winken/winken359.gif