PDA

View Full Version : OLYMPIC FAN POLL:-)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:06 AM
Which fan base is going to bring home the GOLD medal? Whoever has the most votes in the POLL will win GOLD. SILVER for second and third for the BRONZE.

Let us be the judges here folks. And no bias or swaying from us, the judges.:)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:17 AM
Well my heading didn't appear...?? grrrrrrrrr :)

ANYWAY THIS OLYMPIC COMPETTION IS FOR WHO HAS THE SWEETEST (ALL-AROUND) FANS ON THIS BOARD. If I didn't include your fan base that was because they didn't qualify to win a medal.:)

I picked the best 3 fan bases based on sweet words and awsome message board skillz:)

PLEASE VOTE!!

AND NO BIAS JUDGING!! I don't wish to see two GOLDS up in here.:)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:40 AM
BY THE WAY THE POLL RESULTS WILL BE TALLIED RIGHT AFTER THE CLOSING CEREMONIES.:)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:58 PM
bump:) Well so far it looks like Mauresmo fans are a shoo in for the GOLD:)

Come on folks get these votes in.. don't hate congratulate:)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Note: Venus fans already won the GOLD in the summer Olympics which is why they/we were not included. :)

And please folks don't go voting for AI and Amelie just too knock off Chanda Rubin. She has great fans. Brain Stewart is always a nice non arguing poster.:) ALso Setpoint as well and a host of others.

Vanity
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:47 PM
I don't think anybody cares! :o

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:49 PM
By the way I think Overall Mauresmo fans are sweet. Never hardly argue and they give props where it's due. Always cordial to everyone on the board.:) Not to mention funny.

wongqks
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Hey I vote for Ai, because I like Asian fans not because I want to knock Chanda off (that accusation Damn marie is ridiculous LOL)

Dawn Marie
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Yeah I know Wonqks but whatever gets people to vote... lol

Sorry dude AI has such sweet fans:) I wonder if JHU 2003 will vote?:)

griffin
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:58 PM
I think we're all so nice we'd happily share the gold with each other and throw a party to celebrate ;)

*Izzy*
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Hi! :wavey:

Being an Amelie fan, I'd just like to take this opportunity to do some shameless self-promotion say that everyone on this board is lovely and there's a cash reward if you let us win everyone deserves to win.

:kiss: Thank you for your time :kiss:

Cersei
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:46 PM
lol @Frey

wongqks
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:21 PM
hehe, you are right, but I have to agree with you Brian Stewart as a no. 1 Chanda fan do put her fans to a different level, but still I think aisan fans like Wally and danker etc. are very nice as well