PDA

View Full Version : Mary is a RBF member !

Wizzy Maryfan
Feb 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Hello Guys !

Mary became a RBF member during the Open Gaz de France !
RBF means : Rassemblement des boulets français.

Go to this page to see her : http://rbf2007.free.fr/2004_gaz_fr/gaz04.htm

Go Girl :bounce:

MissTennisFan
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:32 PM
ça veut dire quoi boulets français?

saby
Feb 28th, 2004, 02:49 PM
"BOULET" means "CANNON BALL" in english but there it's slang and it means "dumb, stupid "

"the reunion of the french dummies"

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

MissTennisFan
Feb 28th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Ah merci pour l'explication, Saby... mais que vient faire Mary là-dedans???? Je crains que comme moi elle n'a pas bien compris le sens du terme!!!!

stu-pot
Feb 28th, 2004, 04:03 PM
I've gotta get into nite-school and learn French!!!

MissTennisFan
Feb 28th, 2004, 04:32 PM
LOL, I was just saying that I didn't know what the word meant and that I didn't think Mary knew either.

Mark Spruce
Feb 28th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Hi Stu, yes me too. I use the online translatros. But just so I get basically what the conversation is.

As Saby and Miss Tennis fan have said I think, if you want a good translation do not use online. Use a realy French Speaking person.

take care

Mark

stu-pot
Feb 29th, 2004, 10:16 AM
LOL, I was just saying that I didn't know what the word meant and that I didn't think Mary knew either.

Thanks for the translation. much appreciated. I do feel the British have always been a tad lazy with languages and maybe even a little arrogant in expecting other nations to use English. We must learn to respect other peoples use of their own language! Thanks again! :worship:

Bye, :wavey:

MissTennisFan
Feb 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
You're welcome Stu :wavey: I actually think that a lot of the time it's just much easier for everyone to speak in English; because it is used so widely, it's often the common denominator among groups of people who would otherwise have to deal with a language barrier... over the net, we'd probably have to resort to online translators and we all know what a pain they can be!

stu-pot
Feb 29th, 2004, 04:53 PM
You're welcome Stu :wavey: I actually think that a lot of the time it's just much easier for everyone to speak in English; because it is used so widely, it's often the common denominator among groups of people who would otherwise have to deal with a language barrier... over the net, we'd probably have to resort to online translators and we all know what a pain they can be!

You are to good to me :worship: . This is the second time you've helped me out. ;)

Bye, :wavey:

MissTennisFan
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:06 PM
It's my pleasure, Stu ;)

Mark Spruce
Mar 1st, 2004, 02:13 AM
Thanks so much goes to MissTennis Fan and also thanks SABY for let us know about this.

It is so nice to have our ""Official FRENCH"" Translators on the Mary thread.

regards

Mark