PDA

View Full Version : If there will be new Sanex Messagboard where will you post ???

Zl@tko
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Will you stay here at WTAWorld.com or move to new Sanex msgboard? Or you will be posting at both boards ???

AjdeNate!
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:47 PM
I'd stay right here, more than likely

veryborednow
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:51 PM
I've become very attached to this board ... the other one would have to be bloody BLOODY good

auntie janie
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Here, definitely. There is no better place!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Vanity
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:53 PM
If a new Sanex board comes up, I think i'd post there from time to time... but I would definately prefer WTAworld. I mean, here we have separate threads for each tournament, a wonderful non-tennis section, threads to dedicated to fans of a number of top players among other things. We are very privledged on this board! :) Plus, I feel the admins do their best to keep everything under control. If Sanex decides to make a new board though I'd definately check it out.

Double Fault
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:54 PM
This place is #1 now. I was here when the old Sanex Board was working. There were only a handful of us here then. I have watched this WTAWorld grow from a new born baby into a fully grown adult. How could I turn my back on it now? This place is friendlier too. :) Most of the time.:)

thefreedesigner
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:55 PM
so no-one would even take a peek at the Sanex one?

I'm intensely lazy so would hate to move around, but I'd certainly patronize it to some extent.

Unless of course it was really shit.

Rollo
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:55 PM
And would have to bloody work;)
While I don't mind a vaction, I don't like waking up to a board that takes an unannounced vacation for weeks at a time........

Double Fault
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:00 PM
Amen to that Rollo. :) I remember one year it crashed during the US Open and didn't return until the whole thing was over. Same thing last year and it NEVER returned. I'm not saying I'll not take a look (especially if the old threads re-appear)

Jordan.
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:02 PM
I'm staying here.Its my home.:rolleyes: Thanks Admins!:hearts:

Zl@tko
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:04 PM
I think WTAWorld.com should be official WTA msgboard :)

veronica
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:06 PM
The old sanexwta board had too many trolls on it

Jippo McScally
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:10 PM
I'd look at the other but I'd stay here!!!!

There's more freedom here!:)

disposablehero
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:07 AM
I will either be posting on both boards, or more likely just here. Most of the bad elements from the Sanex board have not found their way here, and I am too old to go looking for uneccessary fights.

Cersei
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:41 AM
i'd be posting here!maybe i would be lurking at the other one,but i wouldn't post there.
this one is much more fun:bounce:

TS
Feb 19th, 2002, 03:14 AM
I would not post there. I'd stay here. They treated their members like crap, not even an announcement that the board was going, so why should I go back? Its better here anyway, better features etc.

Deira
Feb 19th, 2002, 03:21 AM
I'd probably post here ... and there :kiss:

Philbo
Feb 19th, 2002, 03:48 AM
I must say, its taken me a while, but i am now at a poiint where I prefer this board...

There are lots of little things that make this board better..

i.e certain posters didnt make it over (Choco), the polls thing is cool, the different forums (even one for ole retired players!!!) and the moderators seem more fair and level headed here...

So Id probably monitor the Sanex boards, and post from time to time in a topic that interested me, (i.e you still wont escape a Best ever debate without my 2cents), but I will be more of a regular here...

Linton
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:52 AM
I feel that I would Have to deciepher over the 2. I mean it would e nice ot make a fresh start there, but here it feels like it is. Prehaps sanexwtatour should take into consideration that this should be the authentic board.

destructo_girl
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:02 AM
Depends on what the new board would be like. If it was good, I'd be very busy, posting on both.

But I think I'd go where certain Hingisites were, and weren't.

saki
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:21 AM
I'd probably stay here. If the old posts reappeared, I might post in the non-tennis section there & it was much more interesting than non-tennis here. But for the most part, this board is friendlier. And cooler. :cool:

irma
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:23 AM
I think I will post on both :cool:

way
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:39 PM
as for me,
i posted there to discuss about tennis, my fav sport.
I went here to discuss about tennis, my fav sport.
I don't care, frankly, about the server.
I'd go where most people go.
:angel:

Or i'd post in both if my fav posters would split
:angel:

One thing for sure:
YOU WON'T GET RID OF MY OPINION ON WHO THE BEST EVER IS NEITHER, PHILBO!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:45 PM
I'm staying here ;)

Amanda
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:01 PM
The old Sanax WTA tour message board became a pit of embarrassing, name calling nonsense. It reminded me of the CNNSI message boards before they were deleted. There are few posters on this forum who try to spew their garbage, but we as responsible posters can choose to ignore the ignorance and allow this message board to remain civil!:wavey:

By the way, I started over when I entered this message board. New nic and a fresh beginning. ;)

griffin
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:43 PM
All else being equal, I'd probably post on both. It would depend on what kind of board they set up and who was posting there.

As for this becoming the official WTA message board, I think the WTA would be lucky (very lucky) to have Poe & Co. work with them. But since that would mean the WTAworld having to answer to the SanexWTA, I very much doubt that the feeling would be mutual.

Diogo
Feb 19th, 2002, 06:47 PM
I will stick with this board ;)

Princess Fiona
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Like, who would look after my Garden if I were to go away? ;) *cough* Yes, I'll be staying here. :)

maccardel
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:58 PM
For me, I'll be posting at both sites.

Bright Red
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:17 PM
I'll check it out. But I'll probably stay here most of the time.

tennisfreak
Feb 19th, 2002, 10:51 PM
I would definitely keep posting here :)

Sonja
Feb 20th, 2002, 12:00 AM
I seriously doubt it will ever come back. I'd probably post both places if by some strange chance it did.

They won't ever be able to top this board, however!!

Pureracket
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:59 AM
My loyalty is here.

Poe pays me to post on this board.