PDA

View Full Version : One earring and no 'friendship' bracelet??

Unvoix
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
I (and a few others on this forum) noticed that Amelie was not wearing her 'friendship' bracelet nor her ring at the Aussie Open, but was wearing just one earring. Anyone know what this might mean?? And did she do the same thing in Paris?

Linnie
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:14 PM
Amélie's been wearing one earring since '99. As far as the other stuff goes, I have no idea. Right now all I'm concerned with is that she's healthy and back on tour :)

Mariangelina
Feb 25th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I thought I was the only person in the world who liked wearing one earring :o but I'm sure I usually see Amélie with two. I get my piercings inflamed all the time, so half the time I walk around with just one, and I don't think it looks that bad, but my friends claim the weight of one earring pulls my "air-filled" head off to one side.

ALLEZ LOPSIDED EARRINGS!

I don't know what's behind this sudden Mauresmian Jewelry Reduction, but I hope it's not a breakup. :sad: She doesn't need the stress, and she's accomplished so much with Pascale.

cro-girl
Feb 25th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I don't know what's behind this sudden Mauresmian Jewelry Reduction, but I hope it's not a breakup. :sad: She doesn't need the stress, and she's accomplished so much with Pascale.[/QUOTE]

I know what you`re talking about, but I`m afraid it could be a breakup:bigcry: . The last time I saw Momo without her ring was when she broke up with Sylvie. :shrug:And if I`m not mistaken....she was wearing it all the time...up until the Australian tour. :scratch: I wish I`m wrong cause I don`t think she needs to go through a breakup right now... :rolleyes:

Mariangelina
Feb 26th, 2004, 10:24 AM
I don't know what's behind this sudden Mauresmian Jewelry Reduction, but I hope it's not a breakup. :sad: She doesn't need the stress, and she's accomplished so much with Pascale.

I`m afraid it could be a breakup:bigcry: . The last time I saw Momo without her ring was when she broke up with Sylvie. :shrug:And if I`m not mistaken....she was wearing it all the time...up until the Australian tour. :scratch: I wish I`m wrong cause I don`t think she needs to go through a breakup right now... :rolleyes:

:sad: I know what you mean, but I hope we're both mistaken in our assumptions. :crying2: I don't want Amélie to lose Pascale, who seems to have brought her a lot of stability/serenity, and whom she obviously loves/loved very much. It could, though, explain the lack of updates on the official site- if I were struggling through a tough injury and had recently gone through perhaps a rather difficult breakup, it would be about the last thing on my mind.

Hopefully, she was having a bad reaction to some metal in her jewelry and had a rash and had to take them off :lol: This happens a lot to those of us with sensitive skin. Every time I get to love a new piece of jewelry, I realise I can't wear it.

Even if we're mistaken and things with Pascale are all well and good :angel: it still can't be an easy time for Amélie after this latest stupid injury. :sad: Poor thing. :awww: :crying2: :awww:

Get Well Soon Amélie!

Sonja
Feb 26th, 2004, 03:03 PM
I thought I was the only person in the world who liked wearing one earring :o but I'm sure I usually see Amélie with two.
Newp, she's always just worn the one. I've got tons of photos and none of them show her with two...

Sometimes relationships just don't make it. It has to be hard traveling so often to have any kind of normal relationship. I'm sure Amélie knows what's best for her and if she and Pascale are no longer together then it wasn't meant to be.

Life is a journey and we live, love, get our hearts broken, learn, and grow from our experiences Amélie is just like the rest of us in that regard...

Her site updates have never really been that regular. With all the travel, training, tennis, etc., it's no wonder.

Bottom line, I just wish her great happiness, the best of health, and outstanding tennis!

LuvToSki
Feb 26th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Here's to Sonja's "bottom line" in the last message....

"I just wish her great happiness, the best of health, and outstanding tennis"

I agree...

pineapple
Feb 26th, 2004, 11:26 PM
...Sometimes relationships just don't make it. It has to be hard traveling so often to have any kind of normal relationship. I'm sure Amélie knows what's best for her and if she and Pascale are no longer together then it wasn't meant to be.

Life is a journey and we live, love, get our hearts broken, learn, and grow from our experiences Amélie is just like the rest of us in that regard...

Her site updates have never really been that regular. With all the travel, training, tennis, etc., it's no wonder.

Bottom line, I just wish her great happiness, the best of health, and outstanding tennis!
:angel: AMEN!:worship:

I'll only worry the day that she will stop wearing that beautiful smile on her face.

cro-girl
Feb 27th, 2004, 07:27 PM
:angel: AMEN!:worship:

I'll only worry the day that she will stop wearing that beautiful smile on her face.
I totaly agree...I just hope she`ll never stop smiling :banana: