PDA

View Full Version : Locker room confrontations ...one more time

barmaid
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Mauresmo descends the locker room stairs with a female trainer in hot pursuit:devil:
"Sacre bleu", says Momo "what's with the ambulance outside with le lights flashing and le sirens blasting"? "Who is hurt now"?:confused:
Venus is in the corner applying some last touches to her glittery nail polish "Thats for me, Momo, I'll get my things together!":sad:
Serena gives Vee a stare "What did you hurt now?"
Vee - "I have a hernia", it happened when I lifted my cosmetic bag (filled with 6 spray cans, 3 glue guns, 4 lbs. of glitter, 5 lbs. of sequins and 450 multi-colored knee bandages):rolleyes:

Serena sitting alongside Vee with her leg in a cast "Well, don't be long. I don't want to face that little lying bitch at RG alone, in fact I think I'll throw my match (if we meet) so you can meet that cheating Belgian witch!":fiery:
Jingle, jangle..Martina Hingis clomps down the stairs with her spurs jangling!!
"What the f--- are you doing with a riding outfit on"? asks Jen (who is receiving a massage for her back from a nubian slave):eek:
MH - "Oh! I just finished a jumping competition, I placed first"!:hearts:
Jen - "No, surprise there, jumping was always your best sport"!!:D
Martina shows her broadcasting mike WRFTDB (Women retired from tennis doing broadcasting) "Who wants to be interviewed first"?:cool:
Anna K. then appears in her SI bathing suit:bounce:
MH - "Anna, why are you parading around in your bathing suit"?
Anna - "Hi Marti, I'm taking swimming lessons it appears that SI are planning to do an underwater shoot next year"!
MH - "Gee, Anna I always thought you could do the breast stroke"!:rolleyes:
Anna - Oh! Marti, you are such a tease, of course if the truth were known I did have my breasts stroked a few times"!:angel: Giggle giggle, titter titter!:D
The ambulance attendants arrive with a stretcher to pick up Venus..who manages to do a little pirouet and wave before being lifted unto the stretcher...all the girls clapped and wished her well as she was carried away!:wavey:
MH spies Serena, "Sereena, I notice you have a zipper installed alongside your cast, interesting, what's that for"?:confused:
SW - Well, I have to attend fashion shows and appear at sit-coms so I need an easy access out of this damn leg cast'!:cool:
MH - "When will you be back playing"?
SW - "Hopefully at the French whenever my fleur de lis outfit is ready"!:hearts:
MH - "I thought the French people didn't like you?"
SW - "Exactly, how does their national anthem go now the "Marseillaise"?:confused:
Justine is at a table eating a big bowl of spinach. Kim approaches her "Yuck, Justine, how can you eat that green slime"?:rolleyes:
JHH - "Well, you have to do what you have to do to remain #1 and it worked for Popeye didn't it?":lick:
Kim - "You should recommend it to Daniela H. if ever there was a living "Olive Oyl" its her!":D
Mauresmo looks up from her massage table where her female trainer is "working" on her..."Oui, I intend to capture le championship this year, its time la Frenchwoman becomes a heroine"!!:kiss:
"Oh! yeah! good luck", Jen yells out...."you're going to be the new Joan of Arc (covers face with towel as she snickers) "Vive la France":D

__________________________________________________ _____________

*abby*
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:49 PM
im liking it :haha:

LindsayRocks89
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM
thats great :worship:

"Sluggy"
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:36 AM
Bravo!

Mauresmo descends the locker room stairs with a female trainer in hot pursuit:devil:
"Sacre bleu", says Momo "what's with the ambulance outside with le lights flashing and le sirens blasting"? "Who is hurt now"?:confused:
Venus is in the corner applying some last touches to her glittery nail polish "Thats for me, Momo, I'll get my things together!":sad:
Serena gives Vee a stare "What did you hurt now?"
Vee - "I have a hernia", it happened when I lifted my cosmetic bag (filled with 6 spray cans, 3 glue guns, 4 lbs. of glitter, 5 lbs. of sequins and 450 multi-colored knee bandages):rolleyes:

Serena sitting alongside Vee with her leg in a cast "Well, don't be long. I don't want to face that little lying bitch at RG alone, in fact I think I'll throw my match (if we meet) so you can meet that cheating Belgian witch!":fiery:
Jingle, jangle..Martina Hingis clomps down the stairs with her spurs jangling!!
"What the f--- are you doing with a riding outfit on"? asks Jen (who is receiving a massage for her back from a nubian slave):eek:
MH - "Oh! I just finished a jumping competition, I placed first"!:hearts:
Jen - "No, surprise there, jumping was always your best sport"!!:D
Martina shows her broadcasting mike WRFTDB (Women retired from tennis doing broadcasting) "Who wants to be interviewed first"?:cool:
Anna K. then appears in her SI bathing suit:bounce:
MH - "Anna, why are you parading around in your bathing suit"?
Anna - "Hi Marti, I'm taking swimming lessons it appears that SI are planning to do an underwater shoot next year"!
MH - "Gee, Anna I always thought you could do the breast stroke"!:rolleyes:
Anna - Oh! Marti, you are such a tease, of course if the truth were known I did have my breasts stroked a few times"!:angel: Giggle giggle, titter titter!:D
The ambulance attendants arrive with a stretcher to pick up Venus..who manages to do a little pirouet and wave before being lifted unto the stretcher...all the girls clapped and wished her well as she was carried away!:wavey:
MH spies Serena, "Sereena, I notice you have a zipper installed alongside your cast, interesting, what's that for"?:confused:
SW - Well, I have to attend fashion shows and appear at sit-coms so I need an easy access out of this damn leg cast'!:cool:
MH - "When will you be back playing"?
SW - "Hopefully at the French whenever my fleur de lis outfit is ready"!:hearts:
MH - "I thought the French people didn't like you?"
SW - "Exactly, how does their national anthem go now the "Marseillaise"?:confused:
Justine is at a table eating a big bowl of spinach. Kim approaches her "Yuck, Justine, how can you eat that green slime"?:rolleyes:
JHH - "Well, you have to do what you have to do to remain #1 and it worked for Popeye didn't it?":lick:
Kim - "You should recommend it to Daniela H. if ever there was a living "Olive Oyl" its her!":D
Mauresmo looks up from her massage table where her female trainer is "working" on her..."Oui, I intend to capture le championship this year, its time la Frenchwoman becomes a heroine"!!:kiss:
"Oh! yeah! good luck", Jen yells out...."you're going to be the new Joan of Arc (covers face with towel as she snickers) "Vive la France":D

__________________________________________________ _____________

Pamela Shriver
Feb 23rd, 2004, 08:43 AM
Me: Oi Martinaaaaaaaa, stop stealin' my thunder. Everyone knows I carried you.

Martina: Yes Miss Shriver. You rule.

Me: You owe me.

Martina: I know Miss Shriver. I wouldn't be where I was if it wasn't for you sir. I tell you what, I'll have a word with the good people at the hall of fame and we'll get you in...