PDA

View Full Version : Venus and Serena have ushered in a new breed of fans

DA FOREHAND
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Before these women started to dominate tennis how many other players errors were consistantly cheered, tournament after tournament state to state, country to country?

calabar
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:38 PM
Before these women started to dominate tennis how many other players errors were consistantly cheered, tournament after tournament state to state, country to country? Da Forehand,

Good luck my brotha, I've given up trying to convince white people that racism STILL exists, and the tennis courts have not been spared.

SerialKiller#69
Feb 21st, 2004, 03:17 PM
:sad:

*sniff sniff*

esquímaux
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
:rolleyes: I'm bout tired of this racist shit! I know it goes on, you know it goes on, they know it goes, and will it ever change? HELL NO! So stfu and just be glad you're above ground.

OUT!
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:11 PM
They weren't booed at Wimbledon, plus I think it is unhealthy to constantly victimise black ppl. Clearly it is a testament to their character that in spite of some hostility and possible racism that they managed to rise to the top of their game.

moon
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:13 PM
:rolleyes: I'm bout tired of this racist shit! I know it goes on, you know it goes on, they know it goes, and will it ever change? HELL NO! So stfu and just be glad you're above ground.
that's productive.

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
:rolleyes: I know the sisters haven't played for ages (venus did play but...) but don't you have anything better to talk about?