PDA

View Full Version : Antwerpen(semifinals)

dinu
Feb 21st, 2004, 09:56 AM
Sprem vs Farina Elia

I think Karolina will win because Karolina beat Farina in Gold Coast 7:5 6:2.
Karolina plays great in this week.

Clijsters vs Casanova

I think Casanova hasn't any chance.

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:07 AM
I think it will be a Silvia-Kim final!

katrientje
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:12 AM
I saw Karolina 2 times this week and I am so impressed with her. Her game, her speed, her strokes, her attitude and she is absolutely gorgeous :D , pictures don't do her justice
I think she will win in a tough battle against sylvia. I even think she'll do good against Kim, she has the kind of game that gives Kim trouble. she will make Kim hit a lot of balls and Kim sometimes has trouble with that

I really got fond of Myriam over the last week, she is so sweet and nice and friendly, but she doesn't stand a chance against Kimmie. she will have the same problem as Davenport and pierce have against her. If their movement isn't perfect, Kim destroys the opponent

dinu
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:20 AM
I saw Karolina 2 times this week and I am so impressed with her. Her game, her speed, her strokes, her attitude and she is absolutely gorgeous :D , pictures don't do her justice
I think she will win in a tough battle against sylvia. I even think she'll do good against Kim, she has the kind of game that gives Kim trouble. she will make Kim hit a lot of balls and Kim sometimes has trouble with that

I really got fond of Myriam over the last week, she is so sweet and nice and friendly, but she doesn't stand a chance against Kimmie. she will have the same problem as Davenport and pierce have against her. If their movement isn't perfect, Kim destroys the opponent

I agree with you.

Gunter
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:25 AM
I hope to see a Kim - Karolina final :)

dinu
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:33 AM
I hope to see a Kim - Karolina final :)

me too.

kim&lleyton
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:45 PM
I do not mind that much as long as Kim will win it:lol:

dinu