PDA

View Full Version : Downfall: BEDANOVA STEVENSON LUCIC KOURNIKOVA...

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:28 AM
What happened to Bedanova?! :eek: She's out of the top100 I know and struggling to win matches at the moment, BUT WHAT'S THE REASON FOR HER DOWNFALL?

She has a high ranking of #18, former USO quarterfinalist beating Shaughnessy and SEles. Has beaten Shaughnessy several times, and a few other top10ners like Dokic Tauziat :unsure:

I remember seeing a match of her against Hingis, where she got severely beaten I think, but I remember commentators saying what a great player she could eventually become.

:speakles:

There are a bunch of players her age - Kournikova Lucic and Stevenson also in trouble. What is happening to these players that were considered to be potential no1s and that are going nowhere at the moment?

Rothes
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:35 AM
Theres been an abundance of articles around here in General Messages concerning the players, likes of what Kournikova, Lucic and Stevenson are up to, Not to sure about Bedanova.

*JR*
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:46 AM
Not to sure about Bedanova. As soon as Daja became a citizen of GER her game went to pieces (even though she gained some needed weight). I dunno, there's SOMETHING about WTA players getting "formally linked" To That country lately..... :p

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:02 AM
As soon as Daja became a citizen of GER her game went to pieces (even though she gained some needed weight). I dunno, there's SOMETHING about WTA players getting "formally linked" To That country lately..... :p

It's not helping german tennis much anyway :timebomb:

- L i n a -
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:38 AM
Bedanova got too skinny, and got really attached to some guy.