PDA

View Full Version : Loit/Mandula def. Clijsters/Clijsters 6-2 6-2

Rtael
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Good job Belgian Sisters.....

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:34 PM
Good job Belgian Sisters.....

Well it's not a surprise...everyone was making such a big deal out of them beating up on a couple of journeywomen the other day. Loit/Mandula are like night and day from Sfar/Vis

jenny161185
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:53 AM
''Good job Belgian Sisters.....''

whats with the sarcasm Rtael its their first tourney together no one expected to win the tourney maybe just for the score to b closer

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:53 AM
Mandula is a real classy doubles player.

beauty_is_pink
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:11 AM
:eek: i am shocked and applaud :eek:

:p Nice try Clijsters(s) :yeah:

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:51 AM
Loit/Mandula are pretty damn good if you've been under a rock for the last two years.

Xian
Feb 21st, 2004, 09:38 AM
Yes Elke Im sure she proved her talent one more time. Waiting for the threads "Elke in doubles top 100 at the end of the year" or "Can the Clijsters win a grand slam title" :rolleyes: :silly:

Brαm
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:06 AM
Yes Elke Im sure she proved her talent one more time. Waiting for the threads "Elke in doubles top 100 at the end of the year" or "Can the Clijsters win a grand slam title" :rolleyes: :silly:
She did. Even though she made some forehand mistakes (as usual), she again proved her doubles skills. I even think she was playing better than Kim :eek: :o
It's not Elke's fault that they lost, it's Kim's. She did not play as a top-5 doubles player!

Wimanna
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:12 AM
She did. Even though she made some forehand mistakes (as usual), she again proved her doubles skills. I even think she was playing better than Kim :eek: :o
It's not Elke's fault that they lost, it's Kim's. She did not play as a top-5 doubles player!
Yeah, Kim was completely not there with the head :( Elke did what's expected from her, but Kim, :scratch: so many stupid mistakes... This could have gone to 3 sets if Kim played better at the important points... but then she made return errors, DF's,.... :o

dinu
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=Brαm]She did. Even though she made some forehand mistakes (as usual), she again proved her doubles skills. I even think she was playing better than Kim :eek: :o
It's not Elke's fault that they lost, it's Kim's. She did not play as a top-5 doubles player![/QUOT E]

Kim wasn't so good because She didnt play doubles this year.

Brαm
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:18 AM
Kim wasn't so good because She didnt play doubles this year.
Well, neither did Elke... (ok, she won a doubles qualifying match at a $10,000 challenger, but I don't call that "playing doubles". It was 1 little match...)

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:19 AM
Congratulations Girls!

dinu
Feb 21st, 2004, 10:21 AM
Well, neither did Elke... (ok, she won a doubles qualifying match at a $10,000 challenger, but I don't call that "playing doubles". It was 1 little match...)

them Kim had a bad day. Kim was the number 1 in doubles She didn't forget to play in doubles.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:13 PM
them Kim had a bad day. Kim was the number 1 in doubles She didn't forget to play in doubles.

That's exactly what he said, you retard.

Bероника
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:27 PM
Congrats Loit/Mandula!!! You go girls!!!