PDA

View Full Version : What's more annoying...

Hots4Safin
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Justine's "allez" fist pumps? or the weak attempt at "come on" she tried during the AO final?

Even though I couldn't stand her allez's, I think I hate the come on's even more. I've never seen her say come on before that final...and it was so weak. I guess I'm just used to hearing Vee and Rena shout come on...does anyone else think justine wants to BE SERENA?

LindsayRocks89
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:31 PM
they both annoy me :rolleyes:

faste5683
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Justine's "allez" fist pumps? or the weak attempt at "come on" she tried during the AO final?

Even though I couldn't stand her allez's, I think I hate the come on's even more. I've never seen her say come on before that final...and it was so weak. I guess I'm just used to hearing Vee and Rena shout come on...does anyone else think justine wants to BE SERENA?

:eek: Wow, I like the "allez, but when HH throws in the double "Allez, come on!", it turns my knees to jello. What a woman!! :lick:

Btw, nice thread....:tape:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I'm still waiting for the Allez-C'mon-Vamos! :p

That'd make my day ;)

Hots4Safin
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:43 PM
the only reason you know justine's a woman is b/c she plays for the WTA and not the ATP.

shap_half
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:44 PM
some of you are quite classless.

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:46 PM
the only reason you know justine's a woman is b/c she plays for the WTA and not the ATP.
I'm rubber and you're glue....what's new. Let's chat again sometime, you know, once you've passed the fourth grade :D

- L i n a -
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:48 PM
The same could be said about another previous #1...

faste5683
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I'm rubber and you're glue....what's new. Let's chat again sometime, you know, once you've passed the fourth grade :D

:haha:

:wavey:

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:17 PM
The same could be said about another previous #1...

Which ONE?! :unsure:

:scared:

flyingmachine
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:26 PM
What's more annoying me is that when fans put other fans into the frying pan. :(

Rtael
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:35 PM
What's more annoying...

Were you an option?

Dede42
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:47 AM
Which ONE?! :unsure:

:scared:
:lol::lol::lol:

Dede42
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:48 AM
I can't choose. The whole package does it for me.

Fantastic
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:38 PM
I'm waiting for an "Allez-Come-On-Vamos, Bitch!" ;)

per4ever
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:41 PM
wow now they get annoyed by two words :rolleyes:

why don't you organize a tournament with only your own favourites in? :)

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:42 PM
I love it. It's an absolute head rush. It's almost erotic. :haha:

Andrew.
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:44 PM
She's showing her excitement. :rolleyes:

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:54 PM
"ALLEZ! COME ON!!"

Doesn't it just drive you crazy (in a good way, off course)
This is better than drugs. ;)

alexusjonesfan
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
"ALLEZ! COME ON!!"

yeah, it's toxic ;) :lick: :o

K&J fan
Feb 21st, 2004, 01:56 PM
"ALLEZ! COME ON!!"

has the same effect on me ;)

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:10 PM
The Fist pump is great too.

She's done this other variation of the
fist pump in Australia. This version is more of an "ALLEZ!" then
a spin to face the back court with clenched fists in mini shakes
with a whole lot of swagger on breakpoints in sets.

And there's the sassy swagger with fists and head nodding
walk to the chair thingy.

:haha:

Allez-H
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:30 PM
I'm sorry for the threadstarter,but I love them both.I love the way she screams "Allez" or Come on and how can we forget the allez!!come on!!!
I love the way she pumps her fists,I love it when she makes that killer-face or when she splits her eyes towards her opponent giving her some sort of sign that she's gonna kick her ass.I love the way she puts her face in a towel,with only her eyes showing while she's seated.I love the way she doesn't smile the entire match but once she makes the last point a huge smile draws on her face.I love...,I love... I love absolutly everysingle thing this girl does :hearts:

Greenout
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:33 PM

I think in this thread starter's case it's more like the
"Fourth Diaper". :p

:cool:

bandabou
Feb 21st, 2004, 03:50 PM
Nah...it´s aight..emotions and being fired-up are a good thing. But she has nothing on Serena´s come ons though. Those are in a class-apart.

Stefwhit
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM
It all depends on whether or not I'm rooting for the players that's yelling "C'Mon!! Nothing's worse than watchin' ur favorite go against antoher player that's screamin' everytime she hit's a winner or gets a break. It's like their pouring salt into the open wound- and with each "Cmon or Allez" it just makes me wanna see em' get beat even more. On the other hand if it's my girl Serena and she's doing the yelling then it pumps me up and excites me- so I'm a hypocrite on this particular issue...

alextreiber04
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:02 PM
Justine annoys me period. But her teeth annoy me the most. I mean she has millions of dollars for gods sake why can't you go bleach your teeth?

lee station
Feb 21st, 2004, 06:08 PM
The Fist pump is great too.

She's done this other variation of the
fist pump in Australia. This version is more of an "ALLEZ!" then
a spin to face the back court with clenched fists in mini shakes
with a whole lot of swagger on breakpoints in sets.

And there's the sassy swagger with fists and head nodding
walk to the chair thingy.

:haha:I once saw Justine doing a curt movement forward with both fists from waist level , cool