PDA

View Full Version : Mens releted: Tim beat Roger 63 76!

AaronJoyB
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:20 PM
:) well done Timbly:)

now in the Rotterdam semis he will face Hewitt

harloo
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Huh? Roger has to be off his game or something.

Congrats to Tiny Tim also known as "Dracula".

KV
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Wished we had this kind of results a little more in women's tennis & the serve & volley display of Tim

DelMonte
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Huh? Roger has to be off his game or something.

Congrats to Tiny Tim also known as "Dracula".

actually, tim has a winning record against roger (6-1). i don't know why but i just can't stand tim and the feeling has increased since i moved to the UK. the annual tim-mania near wimbledon drives me MAD!! i know tim is talented player but there's just something about him...

DelMonte

alfajeffster
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:41 PM
This is one of the last classic tennis match-ups left in the men's game- and I would loved to have seen it! Each player has every shot in the book, and neither is afraid of coming to the net- with Henman a tad more comfortable and better with the low shoelace volleys.

Go Tim!!! Get that Lleyton monkey off your back now, before Wimbledon!!!

Kabezya
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Go Tim! I love watching Roger, but I like Tim too. I wish I could have seen this. Tim had a lot of confidence going into this match. I'm happy it paid off! Go Tim!!

jenny161185
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:01 AM
whats with Tim dominating evert match outside a GS but the he just crumbles in the majors id loveto see him win wimby but he can never play his very best there

Dirty Sanchez
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:30 AM
If someone had to beat Federer, I'm glad it was Tim! Hopefully he can get on a run now and develop a bit of momentum! :)

- L i n a -
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:31 AM
Roddick wouldn't lose to Tim.

*hingis_forever*
Feb 21st, 2004, 02:32 AM
Roddick wouldn't lose to Tim.
Ummm.... Henman leads their h2h 2-1 and all their meetings were last year!

RoanHJ
Feb 21st, 2004, 03:21 AM
I like both Tim and Roger and would have loved to have seen this match. One of my dream matches for this year would be for these two guys to meet in the final of Wimbledon with Tim finally winning it. :bigclap:

ttaM
Feb 21st, 2004, 03:30 AM
In happier news....Enqvist-def-Roddick :banana:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:08 AM
A couple comments in here have reminded me why I don't take many posters on this board too seriously when they discuss mens tennis ;)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:08 AM
Ummm.... Henman leads their h2h 2-1 and all their meetings were last year!
You'd think that somebody who is apparently a Roddick fan would remember who it was that stopped him from having a perfect summer in 2003 ;)

harloo
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:14 AM
I'm not a statician and don't keep h2h's written down concerning men's tennis like fanatical fans. :devil:

- L i n a -
Feb 21st, 2004, 04:16 AM
You'd think that somebody who is apparently a Roddick fan would remember who it was that stopped him from having a perfect summer in 2003 ;)
Tim beat Roddick in one of those little tournaments. That didn't count.

When it matters, Roddick kicks ass! Go Go USA!

And I want to bear his children.