PDA

View Full Version : Can Maria K. win her first title?

PointBlank
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:25 PM
She has beaten everyone in Hyperbad in 2 sets and quite easily only one set going to 7-5 ... I think she has the best chance after beating Tamerine she will have tons of confidence

Go Masha :worship:

jimbo mack
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:50 PM
how old is she? 16 or 17?

i think she has a great chance against pratt, especially with the convincing 6/3 6/2 scoreline against tanasugarn in the semis

kerbear
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
She's already won 2 titles.

Although I do think that she has a good chance of winning a third here.

Go Masha!

jimbo mack
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:07 PM
what 2 titles?! :lol:

this is her first final!! are u gettin confused with sharapova by any chance!! ;) :o

the cat
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:07 PM
This is the first I've heard of Maria's victory over Tamarine Tanasugarn. I am very happy for her. :D But I am a bit surprised at the ease she is beating her opponents. I hope Masha won't be over confident in her first WTA Tour final against an experienced opponent in Nicole Pratt.

Udachi Makiri! :bounce:

KV
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:10 PM
If she plays like against Tamarine, think she'll win her first title.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hyperbad?

She had BETTER win. A Pratt victory would be too much for my old heart.

Volcana.

DEETHELICK
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I saw her play against Amelie at last year's USO and I'm a mini-fan! I hope she can take this title and use it to keep on moving forward in the ranks! Good luck Maria! :)

Hantuchov
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:14 PM
I was really surprised after seing Kirilenko beating Tanasugarn. I think she's the favourite to take the title, cuz of her excelent week, but I really want Nicole to win cuz she's already in her 30's and neither her have no titles. Maria still has a huge future ahead, but Nicole...

So, I hope Nicole wins! :bounce: