PDA

View Full Version : Justine "might" play Doha

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I've read in an article that there's a chance that Justine could play Doha if she's healthy.Let's hope she will ;)

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Go justine! Justine's health will be ok for a few days. Doha is tier II.

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:58 AM
So, what's the plan. Dubai and maybe Doha?. No Dubai, instead Doha?
In a odd way playing both makes sense. Why go all the way to UAE
just to play one event; when Antwerp didn't happen?

:haha:

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 12:38 PM
If she doesn't play Dubai,than I'm quite positive that she'll play Doha.But there's also achance she'll play both if she's healthy.

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 12:43 PM
If she doesn't play Dubai,than I'm quite positive that she'll play Doha.But there's also achance she'll play both if she's healthy.

I agree but Indian Wells and Miami are the most important in this part of the season.

drapero
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Justine will not play in Miami, b/c of preparations for clay season.

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Justine will not play in Miami, b/c of preparations for clay season.

that isn't good for her because Miami is a big tournament(2,000 000$).

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:56 PM
that isn't good for her because Miami is a big tournament(2,000 000$).

Sorry; but unlike some tennis players- she doesn't play for
the $$$. It's all about the love of playing and winning. They've
worked out a schedule where she can get quality training and
down time between certain key events around grand slams.

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:02 PM
the $$$. It's all about the love of playing and winning. They've
worked out a schedule where she can get quality training and
down time between certain key events around grand slams.
Yep,plus eventhough Justine has become an allround-player and can win on all the surfaces.The claycourtseason is still her favorite and for her most important part of the season,and I can uderstand that.

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Yep,plus eventhough Justine has become an allround-player and can win on all the surfaces.The claycourtseason is still her favorite and for her most important part of the season,and I can uderstand that.

Roland Garrros is the most important for her.

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:09 PM
I'm feeling the "warmth" here. Just watched a news clip of the Justinators
return after the AO 2004 to Belgium that I downloaded from the "French"
section of her official website forum that a regular saved onto Real Player
One format.

She's so friendly. Kisses babies, kids, supporters.
It's such a misunderstanding- Justine is actually a very friendly
person. Really sweet this. :)

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
One format.

I agree with you. Justine is a great person.

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:16 PM
One format.

Yeah,but since they practically donn't show it on the Flemish news,people down here thinks she's cold and has no heart.Justine gave a clinic with some cancerill-kids (Les vingts coeurs de Justine ;) ) and she played a little match with a famous kidsprogram-presentator while she was seriously ill =>they barely give her any attention on the news.And than wednesday Kim gave some sort of clinic where she was dancing on Aussiemusic =>they give her all the attention.NOt fair,isn't it?Offcourse the people will start seeing Justine as the evil one an Kim as the Angel.

BTW:The Flemish papers are eating Justine today because she withdrew :rolleyes:
When will these people finally learn?

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I agree with you. Justine is a great person.

Perhaps, this is why she's sick quite often. Always kissing
babies, kids, and adults that mob her in Belgium. :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Perhaps, this is why she's sick quite often. Always kissing
babies, kids, and adults that mob her in Belgium. :lol:
PY's probably getting nervous.
Still it's good to hear that she might try for the 'Arabian double'...Martina H was the last person to do it ;)

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Why don't the flemish journalists like Justine?

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Why don't the flemish newspapers like Justine?
Because they are Flemish and Justine is from the planet Wallonia :rolleyes:

starr
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah,but since they practically donn't show it on the Flemish news,people down here thinks she's cold and has no heart.Justine gave a clinic with some cancerill-kids (Les vingts coeurs de Justine ;) ) and she played a little match with a famous kidsprogram-presentator while she was seriously ill =>they barely give her any attention on the news.And than wednesday Kim gave some sort of clinic where she was dancing on Aussiemusic =>they give her all the attention.NOt fair,isn't it?Offcourse the people will start seeing Justine as the evil one an Kim as the Angel.

BTW:The Flemish papers are eating Justine today because she withdrew :rolleyes:
When will these people finally learn?
I thought Justine had expressed dissatisfaction with the conditions in Antwerp. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she didn't like the lack of French at the tournament.

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:28 PM
I thought Justine had expressed dissatisfaction with the conditions in Antwerp. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she didn't like the lack of French at the tournament.
She just answered one question stating that she didn't understand some the decisions the organisation took.That's it,no more no less.All the other stuff were made up by the Flemish media.

Cro-boy
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:28 PM

The Wallons journalists don't like Kim???

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
PY's probably getting nervous.
Still it's good to hear that she might try for the 'Arabian double'...Martina H was the last person to do it ;)

PY nervous? She laughs at all his jokes. I wish someone would
translate what he says that's supposed to be so hilarious. The
Justinatrix makes him sound like he's Jay Leno/Comedy Central/South
Park and Mike Myers all combined into one skinny Walloonian package.
;)

Yeah. All the kissing strangers thing. :lol: She
looked to have kissed only babies, kids, girls and old ladies on that
news report.Didn't see any guy get a peck on the cheek?
Those pics of the Justinator kissing PY looks passionate. Well...at
least she does. He always looks kind of bewildered, as if to say,

"honey..please. Not in public. People are looking!"

They've really got their roles reversed don't they? :haha:

*JR*
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Except from De Morgen! :D

The Crow
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Not quite true. They have critisized Kim('s father) too before. Journalists are just payed to write this kind of crap...

starr
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
She just answered one question stating that she didn't understand some the decisions the organisation took.That's it,no more no less.All the other stuff were made up by the Flemish media.
I dunno. I could be mistaken, but Justine did complain that Kim was getting special treatment at this tournament. I wonder if we are getting a hint of divaJustine. She might want to send a message that her wnats and desires as the number one player must be taken into consideration.

I could be wrong about that. Time will tell.

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
"Diva Justine". Whoa!, that's a scary thought. She's already a stubborn,
demanding, perfectionist. :lol:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:12 PM
I dunno. I could be mistaken, but Justine did complain that Kim was getting special treatment at this tournament. I wonder if we are getting a hint of divaJustine. She might want to send a message that her wnats and desires as the number one player must be taken into consideration.

I could be wrong about that. Time will tell.
Did it ever get resolved about what actually happened? All I read was a footnote in one of the Antwerp articles saying that Justine had complained earlier in the week about Kim getting special treatment but nobody had any info as to what these 'complaints' were :confused:...unless I missed something.

Greenout
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Did it ever get resolved about what actually happened? All I read was a footnote in one of the Antwerp articles saying that Justine had complained earlier in the week about Kim getting special treatment but nobody had any info as to what these 'complaints' were :confused:...unless I missed something.

The Diva demands a kiss from poor PY!!

:haha:

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Things were just totally blown out of proportion once again :rolleyes:

Allez-H
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:52 PM
The Wallons journalists don't like Kim???
The Walloons respect Kim as much as they respect Justine.They threat her the same way and when she wins she'll get all the headlines.And when she retires they respect that decision and they wish her a speedy recovery.Quite different than those idiots from the other side of the country :rolleyes:

K-Dog
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:39 PM
This should be good then. If Serena decides to play here, and Justine plays here, we could see our first Serena vs. Justine match of 2004. I have a feeling that Justine would win it though.

shap_half
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I hope Justine can skip Dubai and just play Doha instead. Dubai starts in about a week so I don't see the point of her playing this early. She should just rest for another week to 10 days and then train for about 3-4 days and get a Wednesday start for Doha.

Knizzle
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:40 PM
I hope Justine can skip Dubai and just play Doha instead. Dubai starts in about a week so I don't see the point of her playing this early. She should just rest for another week to 10 days and then train for about 3-4 days and get a Wednesday start for Doha.

Possible showdown with Serena??

Lady
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I know I'm selfish, but I want Justine to play Dubai, not Doha :(
Why?
Cos Eurosport has great coverage of Dubai, but not Doha (Is is the only Tier 2, that isn't shown on ES at all?)

But, Justine do your thing, you know what's better for you :kiss:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I know I'm selfish, but I want Justine to play Dubai, not Doha :(
Why?
Cos Eurosport has great coverage of Dubai, but not Doha (Is is the only Tier 2, that isn't shown on ES at all?)

But, Justine do your thing, you know what's better for you :kiss:
Doha just became a Tier II this year so maybe they'll follow it? :confused:

MH-forever
Feb 20th, 2004, 09:14 PM
This should be good then. If Serena decides to play here, and Justine plays here, we could see our first Serena vs. Justine match of 2004. I have a feeling that Justine would win it though.
do you really think Justine wants to meet Serena on Asian hardcourt in a weak Tier II? she already tries to avoid her by skipping Miami, of course she is trying to avoid her now, it seems that after she has the Aussie Open title, she starts to not care, skipping tournaments here and there, is this what they call the post-slam win syndrome? anyways, i expect to see her return on clay anyways, we can see then how much of the aora she would gain over these couple of months

vutt
Feb 20th, 2004, 09:47 PM
the $$$. It's all about the love of playing and winning.I don't belive JuJu does not care about $$$. Only the fact that she signed big $$$ deal with Adidas shows that tennis players want to have fun coming along with big money to. It's normal human nature...

shap_half
Feb 20th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Yeah she does like the money, but it's definitely not the money that motivates her schedule arrangements.

I don't think Justine is avoiding Serena at all - Serena was supposed to be at Melbourne right?

flyingmachine
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:38 AM
All because of history and politics

flyingmachine
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:43 AM
One format.

You are a great justine fan :)

*JR*
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:58 AM
Juju DOES need to beat Serena Sometime on a non-clay surface 2B seen as "complete" though.