PDA

View Full Version : Question for Poe!

tennisIlove09
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:11 AM
I've been in contact with CC, and she was wondering how long her "banning" will last. :)

(I think she's ready to be "unbanned" ;) )

:wavey:

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:17 AM
I've been in contact with CC, and she was wondering how long her "banning" will last. :)

(I think she's ready to be "unbanned" ;) )

:wavey:
I'll save you the time and grief and tell you right now that the admins don't discuss the suspensions/bannings of posters with other posters. CC would probably have more luck if she e-mailed the webmasters herself.

Martian Willow
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:33 AM
...I didn't even know she was banned... I thought maybe it was me buggering up her computer or something... :)

tennisIlove09
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I'll save you the time and grief and tell you right now that the admins don't discuss the suspensions/bannings of posters with other posters. CC would probably have more luck if she e-mailed the webmasters herself.
She wasn't banned; she asked to be banned so she could concentrate on her writing. But she thinks he forgot to "unban" her.

alexusjonesfan
Feb 20th, 2004, 02:33 AM
She wasn't banned; she asked to be banned so she could concentrate on her writing. But she thinks he forgot to "unban" her.
oh sorry...I was wondering how someone like CC could ever be suspended or banned ;)

I didn't think asking the admins to ban you worked :o

Rtael
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:02 AM
I think she should stay banned. It's ridiculous to waste the admins time on this crap, just because she doesn't have the will-power to stay away when she has something important to do. Whatever. :rolleyes:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I would love to be an Admin :)

Martian Willow
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:24 AM
...hey Rtael and SpikeyAidanm, could you both make your signatures a bit bigger...they don't quite fill my whole monitor at the moment...thanks... :)

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Make them bigger? :lol:

azza
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:35 AM
:lol:

Mattographer
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Make them bigger? :lol:
Cut them down, please...

The Crow
Feb 20th, 2004, 10:46 AM
I've unbanned her (I hope :o)

Poe
Feb 20th, 2004, 12:21 PM
woops... it's true she only asked for a week and i knew i'd forget..

sorry cc!

*JR*
Feb 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
As Poe is Canadian, he Could Create a hockey-style Penalty Box, with different time periods for various infractions! :lol:

CC
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Thanks guys. I think I achieved something, though it doesn't seem like much right now.:)

Shut up Rtael.

tennisIlove09
Feb 20th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys. I think I achieved something, though it doesn't seem like much right now.:)

Shut up Rtael.

:wavey: Welcome back sweetie! :hearts: :kiss:

GBFH
Feb 20th, 2004, 07:22 PM
As Poe is Canadian, he Could Create a hockey-style Penalty Box, with different time periods for various infractions! :lol:
yeah, there's an idea...so people won't ask how long someone's banned anymore...change their user title to one of these babies:

two-minute minors: less than a month

five-minute majors: one to six months

match penalties: life-time ban

CC
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:38 AM
:wavey: Welcome back sweetie! :hearts: :kiss:
:wavey: :smoke: