PDA

View Full Version : What is the best match in 2004

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:37 PM
Clijsters vs Henin Hardennne (AO final)

for-sure
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Henin-Hardenne vs. Olivia Lukaszewicz (AO First Round)

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Henin-Hardenne vs. Olivia Lukaszewicz (AO First Round)

haha, that was good!

ghosts
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:54 PM
haha, that was good!
and quick ;)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:55 PM
Farina Elia / Frazier 3rd rd Ausie Open :)

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:02 PM
and quick ;)

yes 39 minutes

shap_half
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:05 PM
what is the recorded shortest match ever?

anyhow, i thought the ao semi btwn justine and fabiola was pretty good.

crazillo
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Sugiyama - Maleeva at Gold Coast.

Brαm
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Last year we had Justine-Lindsay & Serena-Kim @ AO, but this year I haven't seen a classic yet :(

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Last year we had Justine-Lindsay & Serena-Kim @ AO, but this year I haven't seen a classic yet :(

and Justine vs Capriati at the US Open

Brαm
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:06 PM
and Justine vs Capriati at the US Open
I was talking about the first 2 months of the season.

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I was talking about the first 2 months of the season.

aha, sorry

DA FOREHAND
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
IT would have to be one from the mens side... Agassi -v-Safin

jimbo mack
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:41 PM
there's been no 'classic' matches yet but i guess the best ones this year have been the sydney q-final between henin and rubin plus the AO final with henin and clijsters

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Raymond vs. Venus that one was pretty exciting!!!!

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Raymond vs. Venus that one was pretty exciting!!!!

I disagree with you because Venus played bad

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
I Know It Was One Of Her First Matches Back But It Was Fun To Watch The Best Match I Have Seen This Year. I Just Miss Watching Jen's Matches I Guess!!!!

SJW
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
IT would have to be one from the mens side... Agassi -v-Safin
or Safin-Roddick

basically all of Safin's matches were competitive and good quality :lol:

darrinbaker00
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:34 PM
or Safin-Roddick

basically all of Safin's matches were competitive and good quality :lol:
Except for the final against Roger Federer, of course..... ;)

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I disagree with you because Venus played bad
She was just outplayed my dear!!!!
This match was really exciting!! Raymond played good. Venus did'nt play her best but not that bad either.

SJW
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Except for the final against Roger Federer, of course..... ;)
:lol: true ;)

darrinbaker00
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:10 PM
This match was really exciting!! Raymond played good. Venus did'nt play her best but not that bad either.
I wasn't too crazy about the outcome, but I agree with you otherwise..... ;)

DA FOREHAND
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:13 PM

LOL

Raymond played out of her mind for two sets...and then resorted back to her normal level.

Venus looked slow and clumsy, and played a very up down match, nowhere near her normal level.

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM
LOL

Raymond played out of her mind for two sets...and then resorted back to her normal level.

Venus looked slow and clumsy, and played a very up down match, nowhere near her normal level.
But dont you think the opponent has something to do with Venus up and down level? Raymond was in a zone in that game thus preventing Venus to play her game. Venus should be the one dictating but Lisa does that. Besides venus played very good in her match before that.

DA FOREHAND
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM
But dont you think the opponent has something to do with Venus up and down level? Raymond was in a zone in that game thus preventing Venus to play her game. Venus should be the one dictating but Lisa does that. Besides venus played very good in her match before that.

No I think Venus much like 01 wasn't prepared. The scoreline in the Hingis match was much worse, w/Martina having to do even less work to score points. Had The Fucking Venus Williams, showed up, Raymond would have received her usual thumping from Vee. :wavey:

gmak
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:27 PM
farina elia - suarez in Canberra

full of controversy :mad:

bandabou
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:02 PM
The best matches I saw were on the men´s side. Sorry ladies, but your matches have been DULL as hell. So for best matches: Roger vs Lleyton, despite the score-line. Marat vs Andre( those backhands to save set-points, were things of beauty!!), Marat vs Andy: someone had to wipe that cocky smile off Andy´s face and glad that he got beaten at his own game!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:06 PM

EXACTLY IT WAS A GOOD MATCH AND RAYMOND PLAYED AWESOME THATS ALL THERE IS TO SAY!!!!!

William Hunt
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Iveta Benesova beating Arantxa Parra in Antwerp was a fantastic match.

Wimanna
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Maleeva def. Benesova (Antwerp 2004, today) high quality, best match so far for me