PDA

View Full Version : Schnyder def.Vakulenko 6:7 6:4 7:5

dinu
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Good job for Patty.

Philip
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:32 PM
yeah good job patty :)

if julia was more experienced im sure she woulda finished patty off, but all patty had to do was keep the ball in play and julia would no doubt eventually hit the lose.

The injury worrys me for patty, the draw really has opened up big style... and she gets injured... :(

tfannis
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:51 PM
It was a battle of the injured :( I hope Patty will be ok :sad:

mboyle
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM
It was a battle of the injured :( I hope Patty will be ok :sad:
alas, almost all matches these days are battles of the injured.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Gross loss. What was the deal with Patty taking an emergency injury break at 3-3 in the second set?

Tennisfan-Mtl
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Patty :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

tfannis
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Gross loss. What was the deal with Patty taking an emergency injury break at 3-3 in the second set?
She has serious problems with her upperleg so it seems...she limbed of the court :(

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
She has serious problems with her upperleg so it seems...she limbed of the court :(

Really slowed her down.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:07 PM
yeah good job patty :)

if julia was more experienced im sure she woulda finished patty off, but all patty had to do was keep the ball in play and julia would no doubt eventually hit the lose.

The injury worrys me for patty, the draw really has opened up big style... and she gets injured... :( Keep it going Pepperment Patty! Go ahead and win this! :bounce: :bounce: :D :worship:

Darop.
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Only 1 adjective to describe that match : HORRID

Definitly the worst match ive ever seen...Horrible errors off both sides, very boring match.

jimbo mack
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
very scrappy match, not of the best quality, but schnyder did play well when she needed to i guess

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Schnyder is injured. Vakulenko is so butch :speakles: Yucky match :timebomb:

Any player with a brain would have defeated Patty. She was in pain :unsure:

GO PATTY :bounce: