PDA

View Full Version : Williams Sisters Early Entrants For Nasdaq-100 Open

lizchris
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:58 AM
If you check the Nasdaq-100 website, you will see that along with the sisters, Jennifer Capriati, Andre Agassi, Andy Roodick, Kim Clijsters and Roger Federer have also entered early.

I didn't see Justine or Lindsay's names so I guess they are not playing.

tennisIlove09
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:00 AM
Thanks...but there was an entire thread on the entry list ;)

PatM04
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:01 AM
I didn't see Justine or Lindsay's names so I guess they are not playing.
They didn't enter. They are playing Indian Wells and then preparing for Amelia Island. I guess they wanted a few weeks to get their clay court games together.

lizchris
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:03 AM
Thanks...but there was an entire thread on the entry list ;)
I was quoting an article that was posted on the website today and the entry list is subject to change, like the list for Indian Wells.

PatM04
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:06 AM
I just checked the Miami entry list and Sammy BARELY made it in! She is really going to have to play well in Bogota next week and in Acapulco. I only hope she can get good draws! She also has a lot of points to defend in Indian Wells. Last year she qualified and beat Sharapova and Suarez so she will need to play well to defend those points. The good news is she has no points to defend in Miami and only second round qualy points at Amelia Island.

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Linds and Justine are playing indian Wells and Amelia Island, I think its too much for the body to still play Miami. indian Wells and Nasdaq are both like a grandslam 2 weeks event.

*roddicksinme*
Feb 21st, 2004, 05:57 AM
they have done it in the past

I am sure they will be entering.....I hope at least :)