PDA

View Full Version : Which American Women would you pick to represent the USA in the Olympics?

VW#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:38 AM
There's still some confusion as to how many will be chosen. I think the latest number is 6. So we'll say the USA gets to pick two doubles teams and four singles players. Who would you pick? Now anyone who is currently injured, you can still name to the team and hope that they will be healthy by the time the Olympics role around. Also pick one alternate in case a player gets hurt. For the sake of making this easy, forget the rules of having to represent your country at least twice in the last 4 years, because then that would really narrow down the field. My picks are:

Singles:

Lindsay Davenport
Monica Seles
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

Doubles:

Serena Williams / Venus Williams
Martina Navritolova / Lisa Raymond

Alternate: Jennifer Capriati

and as a side question: the rules state that you have to make yourself available at least twice in the 4 years between olympics in order to be eligible to play. Venus played Fed Cup once back in April and planned to play and was named to the team for July, but obviously did not play because of the abdominal strain. But she made herself available. So has she fulfilled her obligation? The wording seems really flexible to me so that coaches could bend it to name whoever they wanted.

ptkten
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I would pick Jennifer over Monica.

alextreiber04
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Chanda
Serena
Venus
Lindsay

Navratilova/Raymond
Williams/Williams

azza
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:00 AM
but Alex Didnt Rubin get run over by a bus :confused:

Volcana
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:09 AM
If you only get four

Serena
Venus
Lindsay
Jenn

WIth the doubles team being Willaims/Williams

If I get two more

Chanda Rubin
Lisa Raymond

I might take Navratilvoa over Raymond, but I wouldn't take her over Chanda.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:15 AM
monica definitely would deserve it she was healthy. plain and simple. period.

Volcana
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:18 AM
God bless Monica, but she's the number FIFTEEN ranked American, and isn't in the top hundred.

04 DAVENPORT, LINDSAY USA
05 CAPRIATI, JENNIFER USA
06 WILLIAMS, SERENA USA
09 RUBIN, CHANDA USA
17 WILLIAMS, VENUS USA
24 RAYMOND, LISA USA
30 SHAUGHNESSY, MEGHANN USA
44 GRANVILLE, LAURA USA
47 HARKLEROAD, ASHLEY USA
50 FRAZIER, AMY USA
74 CRAYBAS, JILL USA
75 REEVES, SAMANTHA USA
89 STEVENSON, ALEXANDRA USA
106 LEE-WATERS, LINDSAY USA
110 SELES, MONICA USA
111 ASHLEY, TERYN USA

Even if Raymond, Shaughnessy, Grabville, Harkleroad, Frazier, Craybas, Reeves, Stevenson and Waters aren't as talented as Monica, that doen't mean they are less deserving.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:20 AM
ranking means absolutely nothing since monica hasnt played in so long...and none of those players deserve it as much as monica...especially since monica has done so much for USA tennis in fed cup and olympics...and we all know shes an excellent player.

AjdeNate!
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:24 AM
Venus
Serena
Lindsay
Jennifer

Doubles:
Martina/Lisa

I'd hope for Monica.... but until she proves that she's healed and able to play, I don't think we can prognosticate.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Venus
Serena
Lindsay
Jennifer

Doubles:
Martina/Lisa

I'd hope for Monica.... but until she proves that she's healed and able to play, I don't think we can prognosticate.
my opinions concerning this issue are hypothetical...that is, IF monica was back and playing the tennis she is capable of (regardless of her ranking) she should be chosen

AjdeNate!
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:27 AM
my opinions concerning this issue are hypothetical...that is, IF monica was back and playing the tennis she is capable of (regardless of her ranking) she should be chosen
I completely agree! *My former nickname was 'Seles', ya know* :p

Volcana
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:28 AM
ranking means absolutely nothing since monica hasnt played in so long...and none of those players deserve it as much as monica...especially since monica has done so much for USA tennis in fed cup and olympics...and we all know shes an excellent player.
Which, of course, is why we use rankings to determine who gets picked. So the captain can't pick her favorite players based on things like 'deserving'. I'm pretty sure they've even stopped allowing the captain to pick anyone they want with the fourth pick.

"deserving' is now based on how you play, which is a bit fairer than sentimentality.

BTW, as things stand now, Venus won't make the team in singles. The singles players would be Lindsay, Jean and Serena, or Chanda if Jenn's not eligible. And Chanda's a pretty good doubles player, so it's possible Venus won't be there at all.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Venus/Serena/Davenport/Rubin

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Amy Frazier
Lindsay Lee Waters
Abigail Spears / Jennifer embry doubles

:D

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Amy Frazier
Lindsay Lee Waters
Abigail Spears / Jennifer embry doubles

:D
Well..maybe the GoodWill games... :lol: ;)

VW#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Which, of course, is why we use rankings to determine who gets picked. So the captain can't pick her favorite players based on things like 'deserving'. I'm pretty sure they've even stopped allowing the captain to pick anyone they want with the fourth pick.

"deserving' is now based on how you play, which is a bit fairer than sentimentality.

BTW, as things stand now, Venus won't make the team in singles. The singles players would be Lindsay, Jean and Serena, or Chanda if Jenn's not eligible. And Chanda's a pretty good doubles player, so it's possible Venus won't be there at all.

Given the circumstances, I doubt very many people would say the Williams Sisters don't deserve to go no matter their ranking. I find it hard to believe that venus would not be picked, especially given that Xena is the captain. And if there is some rule that says it must go buy the rankings, don't look for too many people to take notice when it is actually time to pick the teams. I also can't see Serena going without Venus, unless it was due to injury. Just like Venus hinted more than once that she wouldn't go to Australia in 2000 without Serena, they will use that same stance again.

alextreiber04
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:13 AM
I don't even think Capriati can play the Olympics. Isn't it because she hasn't played a Fed Cup match or something?

:shrug:

Hardiansf
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Venus, Serena, Lindsay, and Chanda.
For doubles, of course, Williams sisters and Lisa/Martina.
If they are healthy, it would be the dream team!

LindsayRocks89
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:17 AM
well zina has said she would like venus and serena to play if they're healthy and Lindsay has said she would like to play.
singles
1.Lindsay
2.serena
3.venus
4.jenn

Doubles
1.williams/williams
2.davenport/moraiu

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Eww Why Pick Chanda Over Jennifer You All Hate Her That Much???

Jennifer
Venus
Serena
Lindsay

tenn_ace
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:22 AM
04 Davenport, Lindsay Usa
05 Capriati, Jennifer Usa
06 Williams, Serena Usa
09 Rubin, Chanda Usa

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:57 AM
lindsay,venus,serena,jennifer

davenport/morariu
navratilova/raymond

Jericho
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:03 AM
the big four:
Serena
Venus
Davenport
Capriati

Williams/Williams
Navratilova/Raymond

tennisIlove09
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Seles is ranked 110 because she hasn't played in about a year.

My choices:
Venus (defending champ has to go)
Serena
Toss up between: Chanda-Jennifer-Lindsay-Monica

Four go, how do you decide? Ranking? Chanda could pass Jennifer if Jennifer doesn't come back soon. Monica's rank is so low because of injuries. Do you go on her rank before she was injured (what #6?) That could mean Lindsay and then Jennifer-Monica are tied??

It's almost an impossible riddle to solve. I actually feel bad for Zina.

Stefwhit
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:12 AM
04 Davenport, Lindsay Usa
05 Capriati, Jennifer Usa
06 Williams, Serena Usa
09 Rubin, Chanda Usa
You're the only person that chose Chanda over Venus- it looks as though you went straight down the rankings and to be honest I think that's one of the fairest way to do it. Going to the olympics is a special honor and assuming all elligible women really wanna go then I'd PROBABLY be inclined to agree and give Rubin the chance to respresent herself in the olympics. Although one flaw with simply going by the rankings is that you didn't take into account the rankings of the last 3 years- don't they count for anything? In other olympic sports they do make provissions for athletes that are injured, so if they did chose Venus over Chanda that would work for me as well. In all honesty we all know that Venus, in all likely hood, would represent the US better than Chanda anyway...

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:21 AM
I think the best way to do is to average their ranking for the last 3 years!!!!!!!

Stefwhit
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:31 AM
QueenLiindsay- that's why you're a queen- u have great ideas! That actually sounds like the best sollution, although they should factor in a few other things as well. Things such as Fed Cup play, junior results if you didn't play the full 3 on the pro tour, and to a much lesser extent seniority.....

Jane
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:39 AM
The way things have been going this year, the selection may just come down to who is healthy enough to play.

bandabou
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:40 AM
It doesnīt really matter....īcause if the U.S. wanna strike gold the choice is obvious: Williams, williams and Williams 2x...only way the U.S. are assured to have a chance at winning gold.

Dede42
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:43 AM
There's still some confusion as to how many will be chosen. I think the latest number is 6. So we'll say the USA gets to pick two doubles teams and four singles players. Who would you pick? Now anyone who is currently injured, you can still name to the team and hope that they will be healthy by the time the Olympics role around. Also pick one alternate in case a player gets hurt. For the sake of making this easy, forget the rules of having to represent your country at least twice in the last 4 years, because then that would really narrow down the field. My picks are:

Singles:

Lindsay Davenport
Monica Seles
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

Doubles:

Serena Williams / Venus Williams
Martina Navritolova / Lisa Raymond

Alternate: Jennifer Capriati

and as a side question: the rules state that you have to make yourself available at least twice in the 4 years between olympics in order to be eligible to play. Venus played Fed Cup once back in April and planned to play and was named to the team for July, but obviously did not play because of the abdominal strain. But she made herself available. So has she fulfilled her obligation? The wording seems really flexible to me so that coaches could bend it to name whoever they wanted.
No brainer:
Serena W.
Venus W.
JenCap
Lindsay

Doubles:
Serena/Vee
Nav/Raymond

Jericho
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:48 AM
I think the best way to do is to average their ranking for the last 3 years!!!!!!!
that is a great idea :)

Dymension
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:12 AM
Venus :hearts:
Serena
Lindsay
Jennifer

Sorry Monica but you haven't played in so long :sad: :sad:

Martina/Lisa
Venus/Serena :hearts:

Blazedboy
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:24 AM
:angel: well althea has said she would like venus and serena to play if they're healthy and Lindsay has said she would like to play.
singles
1.Lindsay
2.serena
3.venus
4.jenn

Doubles
1.williams/williams
2.davenport/moraiu

Althea? :rolleyes: Where are you getting your information? I'm pretty sure it's up to Zina Garrison :angel:

bis2806
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:30 AM
it's so obvious, i think they should pick Lindsay, Serena, Venus and Capriati, they're all really strong.. as for doubles it should be W/W and lindsay/raymond or morariu

#1 Lindsay
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:04 AM
people are talking about rankings for singles what about rankings in doubles too ??
i would say
SINGLES:
lindsay
serena
venus
jennifer

DOUBLES:
davenport/Morariu
Navratalova/raymond

no williams/williams because of rankings and the fact they havent played together for so long

Stefwhit
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:15 AM
people are talking about rankings for singles what about rankings in doubles too ??
i would say
SINGLES:
lindsay
serena
venus
jennifer

DOUBLES:
davenport/Morariu
Navratalova/raymond

no williams/williams because of rankings and the fact they havent played together for so long
If you're using rankings as a reason not to have Williams/Williams (in doubles) then why don't you have Chanda in singles over Venus she's ranked higher then Venus?

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Venus, Serena, Jennifer and Lindsay are the four best American players in the world right now. But the rankings say otherwise. I would follow the rankings .... Zina Garrison might not.

DelMonte.

Pamela Shriver
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Why moi of course!

Stefwhit
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Venus, Serena, Jennifer and Lindsay are the four best American players in the world right now. But the rankings say otherwise. I would follow the rankings .... Zina Garrison might not.

DelMonte.
Hey Cinnamonkey- I basically said the samething that you said so why did u give me neg rep points? Ur comments say u don't like my user name?? :confused:

When is this years Fed Cup, is it before the Olympics? That might be a final chance to ceal the deal for some players hoping to make it.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:36 AM
Hey Cinnamonkey- I basically said the samething that you said so why did u give me neg rep points? Ur comments say u don't like my user name?? :confused:

When is this years Fed Cup, is it before the Olympics? That might be a final chance to ceal the deal for some players hoping to make it.

Fed Cup is all year round. The finals are played after the YEC.

Look, Whitney has a drug problem.

DelMonte.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:50 AM
"Canadians like urself are moroons- that's what the Conan O'brien"

The incisive words of StefWhit.

Stefwhit
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:01 AM
Cinamonkey- Who said anything about Whitney?!?! How is that relevant to anything in this thread :confused: :confused:

As for my so called "incensitive words" I got cut off so u only got part of what I was trying to say.... u don't deserve the rest. But I will say the ONLY Canadian I waz talking about was you (my grandmother is Canadian)... Go back to ignoring me, who are you anyway- do I know you...leave me alone....

New
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:10 AM
i would say
SINGLES:
lindsay
serena
venus
jennifer

DOUBLES:
davenport/Morariu
Navratalova/raymond

exactly what i would have picked... i think davenport and morariu would be a stronger doubles team....

Andy T
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:43 AM
exactly what i would have picked... i think davenport and morariu would be a stronger doubles team....

The sentimental pick:
Singles:
Davenport, Capriati and Venus as past winners plus Monica because she was bronze medallist last time and she'll not have another chance.

That leaves out Serena - sorry. She's the youngest and it may be one more reason for her to hang around until 2008.

Doubles
Navratilova and Raymond because it's their last chance too and Martina deserves to live the Olympic experience.
The Williams sisters as holders.

SJW
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:46 AM
IS JEN EVEN ALLOWED TO PLAY!? i didn't think she would be...well if she is:

Jennifer
Linzi
Serena

but ummmmmm.......Chanda is ahead of Venus...didn't we have this problem last time? i'm sure she would want to go, so zina has a real headache...

plus Nav/Raymond...i guess for Williams/Williams Venus would need to go

SJW
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:47 AM
i would say
SINGLES:
lindsay
serena
venus
jennifer

DOUBLES:
davenport/Morariu
Navratalova/raymond

you can only take 6 players LOL ;)

Elske
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Lindsay
Jenny
Serena
Venus

doubles:
Corina & Lindsay
Venus & Serena

Volcana
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:06 AM
And if there is some rule that says it must go buy the rankings, don't look for too many people to take notice when it is actually time to pick the teams.
You may have forgotten, but Lisa Raymond SUED the USTA when BJK didn't pick her last time. If the rules get ignored, especially to favor the WIlliams sisters again, I assure you LOTS of people will notice.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Cinamonkey- Who said anything about Whitney?!?! How is that relevant to anything in this thread :confused: :confused:

As for my so called "incensitive words" I got cut off so u only got part of what I was trying to say.... u don't deserve the rest. But I will say the ONLY Canadian I waz talking about was you (my grandmother is Canadian)... Go back to ignoring me, who are you anyway- do I know you...leave me alone....

I said "incisive". Not that "incensitive" is a word ....

JonBcn
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Singles:

Oprah Winfrey
Barbra Streisand
Hilary Clinton
Paris Hilton

Doubles:

Condoleeza Rice and Martha Stewart
Martina Navratilova and one of the Olsen twins

Snuffkin
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Jon, please explain why you are not the US team captain? That is an inspired choice! I applaud you.

Anyway, onto other matters, re: Jen's availability, all you have to do is simply say you are available to play. That simple. And yes, Jen, despite her 'differences' with BJK, did make herself available for selection at some stage last year. Can't quite remember when though, but I'm certain she did. From what I can tell, you don't actually have to play, just be a choice. Thus, unless I missed out on some gossip, everyone is a possible choice for Zina.

As for my two penneth, my singles players would be Serena, Venus, Lindsay and Jen. No room for sympathy here - if it backfires, Zina looks stupid, so no room for Monica. Chanda will probably be the next one in if one of the four doesn't go, for whatever reason.

As for dubs, after last time, we can't second guess what will happen, but it's 2 others after Navrat/Raymond.

Paneru
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:07 PM
IS JEN EVEN ALLOWED TO PLAY!? i didn't think she would be...well if she is:

Jennifer
Linzi
Serena

but ummmmmm.......Chanda is ahead of Venus...didn't we have this problem last time? i'm sure she would want to go, so zina has a real headache...

plus Nav/Raymond...i guess for Williams/Williams Venus would need to go

Venus will go if she is healthy!

Zina was on the Today Show yesterday with Patrick talking to Al who brought up V&S being injured. She said they love playing in the Olympics and will be doing everything they can to be healthy and ready to play.

Venus & Serena are defending champions and if they are healthy
they will both be playing. Besides, if Venus can get healthy her ranking will be back up in no time.

Experimentee
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Singles - Venus, Serena, Jen, Davenport
Doubles - Raymond/Martina Nav, Serena/Venus

That would be the best team any country could possible have, if they are all healthy there is no reason why any of them should be left off the team.

Zummi
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:02 PM
A maximum of 6 players are allowed per team so a second doubles team could either be Martina/Lisa or Davenport/Morariu, can't be both. I'm assuming the first doubles team will be Williamsx2, I cannot see Zina bypassing them.

If - and that's a big "if" - Venus is not among the top 4 Americans per the June 14 rankings, I don't think she will be picked for singles. It would likely be down to her or Rubin, and would it be fair to ignore the higher-ranked player?

For singles: Serena, Davenport, Capriati, Rubin (assuming Venus is not ranked higher)

And for the doubles: Williamsx2 & Davenport/Raymond. I think Martina might get the shaft in such a scenario.

If Venus is in, then Martina/Lisa also make it as the second team.

Paneru
Feb 19th, 2004, 03:07 PM
If - and that's a big "if" - Venus is not among the top 4 Americans per the June 14 rankings, I don't think she will be picked for singles. It would likely be down to her or Rubin, and would it be fair to ignore the higher-ranked player?

For singles: Serena, Davenport, Capriati, Rubin

BJK did it to Raymond and V&S won!
V&S sealed it with winning Wimbledon that year
because in doubles Raymond was ranked higher than Serena.

Venus if healthy will go despite her ranking,
though I doubt it will be a factor around selection time.
Besides, not sure If Cap would go after all
the crap that went down, plus Venus is the defending champion.

JonBcn
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:42 PM
Jon, please explain why you are not the US team captain? That is an inspired choice! I applaud you.
I know; I was robbed. It's quite a scandal actually, if I do say so myself.

Snuffkin
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Jon, let it be known that if I ever take over at the USTA, I'd appoint you in a flash. Don't hold your breath though. I fear my lack of competitive tennis, debateable business acumen and the fact that I'm British might hamper my chances.

Don't be surprised if Zina gets on the phone to you though. If she knows sense, she'll be asking your advice, rather than the Burger King's.

MH-forever
Feb 20th, 2004, 03:41 AM
for doubles, Lisa/Martina will surely make it, and Lindsay/Corina would be my next pick,
Venus/Serena hardly play together anymore, and i doubt they'll do it for Athens

for singles, obvioulsy Lindsay/Jen/Serean/Venus with Rubin as alternate tho ranked higher than Venus would be the perfect pick, however injuries always mess up with the schedule some of them just skip Fed altogether, adding that to the security problems, i doubt many of them will come, esp S/V Williams, so i do expect to see Lisa or Meghan in there, and new face Laura and Ashely wouldnt hurt, even Amy the veteran would be interesting to see as well.

anabolix
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:12 AM
Cant be the willaims in doubles.
They have not played doubles in over a year.
They just couldnt be chosen.

when they were chosen last time over the top ranked Raymond, they had cleaned up in recent majors. That was fine..... but not so this time. The only major that they can play together b4 the pick is the french, and i'm a monkeys uncle if they both play there on clay.

and injuries, man, so many injuries, its a brave captain that picks them to play anywhere, even in singles, since they spend so much time unable to compete.

bandabou
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Cant be the willaims in doubles.
They have not played doubles in over a year.
They just couldnt be chosen.

when they were chosen last time over the top ranked Raymond, they had cleaned up in recent majors. That was fine..... but not so this time. The only major that they can play together b4 the pick is the french, and i'm a monkeys uncle if they both play there on clay.

and injuries, man, so many injuries, its a brave captain that picks them to play anywhere, even in singles, since they spend so much time unable to compete.

the Williamses havenīt been cleaning the majors, huh?! Well to my knowledge they were like the last American team to even reach the finals of a major and to win. Martina N, Lisa, Lindsay,Corina....havenīt done MUCH more than the sisters....despite their playing of a full-schedule.

May I remind that the williamses totally crushed all the top-teams, save Vivi/Paola, at the Oz open last year?!

faboozadoo15
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:40 AM
really depends on who is healthy, peeps. assuming all are well
serena
venus
lindsay
monica

nav/raymond
serena/venus

morbidangle
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:44 AM
As good as the Williamses are in doubles, I think it would be better to give Lisa Raymond a chance.. I mean, she was ignored in 2000, when she was #1 and I wouldn't want her to be left out again..

AgassiGirl16
Feb 22nd, 2004, 02:37 AM
Singles

Serena
Venus
Lindsay
Chanda

Doubles
Morariu/Davenport
Raymond/Navratilova

Williams would also be a good doubles choice, but Davenport and Morariu over Nav/Raymond because they have already beaten them twice this year..

Diya
Feb 22nd, 2004, 02:50 AM
Seles , Serena , Jennifer , Lindsay

Lisa / Martina

ys
Feb 22nd, 2004, 03:21 AM
I actually think that USA will select Davenport, Capriati, Serena and Rubin in singles, Raymond and Navratilova in doubles and will ask for a wildcard for a defending champion Venus Williams.

anabolix
Feb 22nd, 2004, 03:42 AM
the Williamses havenīt been cleaning the majors, huh?! Well to my knowledge they were like the last American team to even reach the finals of a major and to win. Martina N, Lisa, Lindsay,Corina....havenīt done MUCH more than the sisters....despite their playing of a full-schedule.

May I remind that the williamses totally crushed all the top-teams, save Vivi/Paola, at the Oz open last year?!

read my post......

they havent played in more than a year..........

they have shown litttle inclination to play with each other, let alone play... period.

I know they can be great. But any team have to compete at least a few times in the slams the year b4 the olympics, otherwise suzanne lenglene would still be a shoe in.. :lol:

Leo_DFP
Feb 22nd, 2004, 04:09 AM
Singles: Serena, Venus, Lindsay, Jennifer

Doubles: Lisa, Martina N. (or maybe Chanda)

This is assuming, of course, that they all plan to play and are healthy/in good form.

Leo_DFP
Feb 22nd, 2004, 04:10 AM
Oh, is this supposed to be our personal choice? I definitely would like to see Seles play the Olympics one last time. :hearts:

LucasArg
Feb 22nd, 2004, 05:33 AM
Singles

Venus
Serena
Jennifer
Lindsay

Doubles

Lisa/Martina (Meghan)