PDA

View Full Version : Davenport commits to Amelia Island!

PatM04
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:45 AM
There is an article on the website www.blchamps.com (http://www.blchamps.com) With her, Serena, Justine, and Elena, the entry list is shaping up very well! Hopefully maybe 2 or 3 more top ten will enter and there can be over half at the tournament!

LindsayRocks89
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:51 AM
wahoo Lindsay, improve from your finals appearance last year :worship:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:52 AM
There is an article on the website www.blchamps.com (http://www.blchamps.com) With her, Serena, Justine, and Elena, the entry list is shaping up very well! Hopefully maybe 2 or 3 more top ten will enter and there can be over half at the tournament! Awesome! I wonder if Lindsay Lee will Qualify to enter the draw... :)

Justinefan
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:10 AM
Is Lindsay playing in Miami?!

j_dementieva27
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:12 AM
i seriously cant wait for baush and lomb... elena always plays well there and my chances to see her on tv again are great!

kwanfan
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Thanks for the link. It sounds like that will be a good tournament! :)

PatM04
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Is Lindsay playing in Miami?!I think I heard that she wasn't. There was a thread questioning her chances of winning the French and someone mentioned that she had pulled out of Miami in order to prepare for the clay season. Apparently she is really motivated to do well on the dirt this year. Maybe she wants the career slam?? Good luck to her at Amelia and everywhere else!

Andrew.
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Yes, Lindsay is taking the time from Miami to prepare for the clay season. She has only 4r points to defend in Miami, and probably wants to defend her SF and F appearances on clay more than her Miami points. I think we're gonig to see big things from Lindsay on clay this year.

LindsayRulez
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Yes, Lindsay is taking the time from Miami to prepare for the clay season. She has only 4r points to defend in Miami, and probably wants to defend her SF and F appearances on clay more than her Miami points. I think we're gonig to see big things from Lindsay on clay this year.
How do you know this? I thought whoever said this before was just kidding. I'd love to see Lindsay do really well on clay this year, but Miami is a huge tournament and I want to see her win it :(

propi
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Clay= Conchita Martínez??? :D :dance: :banana: :bounce:

Justinefan
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I wanted Lindsay to be at Miami too since i'm going to be there! I hope that's a rumor!

LindsayRulez
Feb 19th, 2004, 05:37 PM
It's a wise decision by Lindsay about not playing Miami... I don't think it's because she wants to prepare for the clay season, it's just because playing Indian Wells + Key Biscayne is too much... With her injury and all.
Lindsay has no injury right now, thank God :confused:

darrinbaker00
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I'll believe it when and if I see it. Unfortunately, 2004 Commitment Lists haven't been worth the paper they're printed on. ;)

esquímaux
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Who's Amelia and where's her island? :p

for-sure
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:24 PM
lol

darrinbaker00
Feb 19th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Who's Amelia and where's her island? :p
About 20 miles northeast of Gilligan's, I hear..... ;)