PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE OF THE AGES: Sharapova vs Frazier > Qtrs Memphis

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:25 PM
The youngest player in the draw: Maria Sharapova at 16 yrs 9 months will be taking on the eldest player in the draw: Amy Frazier 31yrs 4 months!!!
Good luck to Amy as her serve will REALLY have to be on to make a run for this match!
Fun Fact..Amy played her 1st wta tourney nearly 17 years ago...just as Maria was popping out of the oven!! :lol: :lol:

the cat
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:57 PM
This is a tough match. But I'll take Maria in 3 sets.

I enjoyed your fun fact. :) ;)

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:59 PM

I enjoyed your fun fact. :) ;) Thanks.. :lol: Its true though! :) .. Maria was still baking in the oven Amys 1st year on the wta tour in 1987 ... If Amys serve is on it will be a tough match..if its off..then.. :sad: :sad: :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:01 AM
Tough match, but go Amy !! Show that the veterans can still play with the newbies.

azza
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:12 AM
your so annoying fraizersfan.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Tough match, but go Amy !! Show that the veterans can still play with the newbies. Thanks Athen! Congrats to your girl as well!! :kiss: :wavey:

Jakeev
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:53 AM
The youngest player in the draw: Maria Sharapova at 16 yrs 9 months will be taking on the eldest player in the draw: Amy Frazier 31yrs 4 months!!!
Good luck to Amy as her serve will REALLY have to be on to make a run for this match!
Fun Fact..Amy played her 1st wta tourney nearly 17 years ago...just as Maria was popping out of the oven!! :lol: :lol:
Wow wonder what Amy feels about stepping out onto a tennis court witha player who was even born yet when she first began playing tennis.

I think it's going to be a dogfight between both players and will probably be lots of errors. Amy doesn't do so bad on clay so that could be her advantage in the match.

Oh and hey FraziersFans don't listen to ASSA you are alright by me:kiss:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Wow wonder what Amy feels about stepping out onto a tennis court witha player who was even born yet when she first began playing tennis.

I think it's going to be a dogfight between both players and will probably be lots of errors. Amy doesn't do so bad on clay so that could be her advantage in the match.

Oh and hey FraziersFans don't listen to ASSA you are alright by me:kiss: :lol: :lol: Thanks Jakeev ;) I think it will be a fun match to watch live..i bet you its a night match :wavey:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:06 PM

I enjoyed your fun fact. :) ;)
Good luck today at 3:30 pm Amy !!
:kiss:

the cat
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I think Memphis is saving the men for the night matches.

esquímaux
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:30 PM
she could be masha's mom

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
she could be masha's mom lol..yeah..and that is definitly true in the south! :p

MH-forever
Feb 20th, 2004, 04:42 AM
Maria good job, last time Maria won in 3 sets, Russians will take over soon