PDA

View Full Version : When will Eurosport show next time Wta tour tournament??

m_pierce fan
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:51 AM
I am wondering that...I hope that they will show Scottsdale and Indian Wells but i think they don't...I dunno!!

Best wishes to Mary:angel:

tiger
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:25 AM
i guess after the olympics!! :p

i hope they will show us some matches soon!

RayRob
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:29 AM
I think Chris Bradnam mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they were going to show the tournie in Dubia, which is this week.

I will check their listings and get back to you asap.

RayRob
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:50 AM
No, you're right. Doesn't seem to be any tennis this week as the Olympics are on 24/7.

I could have sworn that Chris Bradnem mentioned that Eurosport were showing Dubia. Oh, well, the next one must definately be Scottsdale as you said. I'm guessing probebly the semi's and final - maybe quarters too.

Bye now,
-Rachel :)

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:00 AM
He meant the mens tourn in Dubai

Thet have only shown Scottsdale final live last two years, think same again

Indian Wells /Miami will be on but only 1 match live possibly 2 plus hightlights/recorded matches

thefreedesigner
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:04 AM
:(

That's not good at all.

irma
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:07 AM
the olympics are not even live:(

tennisvideos
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Next womens tennis on Eurosport is the Scottsdale Final on 3rd March followed by Indian Wells which is being shown from 11th March. From then on there are plenty of womens tournaments being covered.

They are showing Dubai (ATP) starting 25th Feb.

-Sonic-
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:16 AM
This year before they show a match they do a little intro thing and it has all the tournaments listed that they're gonna show.

babsi
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:19 PM
I feel the Eurosport coverage is going down:(

I am looking into getting a dish so that I can get European TV and I specially want ARD and DSF.

Does anyone know when Eurosport's contract is up?