PDA

View Full Version : Back from Paris with quite some story

SuperG
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:48 PM
read HERE (http://kousa.com/cgi-bin/board/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=8;t=1471)

part 5 is still to come :cool:

the cat
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Interesting and entertaining reports, Gerhard. You guys are certainly passionate tennis fans. And it's nice that Jelena is so good to you. But you guys really should give Elena Bovina credit for beating Jelena. Jelena is the better tennis player because she has had a better career than Bovina has had to this point. But Bovina knows how to play Dokic and has beaten Dokic more than once so it's not a fluke.

What did you think of Tatiana Golovin's game?

*JR*
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:25 PM
Gerhard, the insulting descriptions of players are just "Typical Tennisrulz" ala slice calling Lisa "Fatty Raymond" etc. The fact that you're the kind of fucking idiot who's so easily fooled by Rainer Hofmann is worse. :rolleyes:

SuperG
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:42 PM
But you guys really should give Elena Bovina credit for beating Jelena.

well. we did not say nothing bad about Bovina, did we?
like Bovina did nothing special to beat Jelena that day...
believe me, it would have been easier for us, if Bovina would have played like hell to beat Jelena. So we would have know a reason for that result....
but Bovina just played her usual game...... :awww:

What did you think of Tatiana Golovin's game?

its pretty similar to Safinas game. not much entertaining......
also Groenefeld is one of these kind of players: perfectly fit. perfectly trained. perfect strategy. but no creativity on court.
i mean, they still show emotions, but they have that game plan and stick to it, whatever happens... no stupid ideas. no useless net attacks. no surprises.

for former Steffi Graf fans definately great to watch

For Jelena Dokic fans: :tape:

I like more players who surprise their opponents and fans with nearly every shot they do... and sometimes even surprise themselfes :lol:

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:47 PM
believe me, it would have been easier for us, if Bovina would have played like hell to beat Jelena. So we would have know a reason for that result....

also Groenefeld is one of these kind of players: perfectly fit. perfectly trained. perfect strategy. but no creativity on court.
i mean, they still show emotions, but they have that game plan and stick to it, whatever happens... no stupid ideas. no useless net attacks. no surprises.

I like more players who surprise their opponents and fans with nearly every shot they do... and sometimes even surprise themselfes :lol:

I don't think that Dokic has much more variety or 'creative spirit' than Safina.

*JR*
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:53 PM
ALG has a coach that sucks in Rafael font du Mora (builder of a player without a backhand named Meghann Shaughnessy).

Sister Safina has One Of the elite in "Hu-Bear" Choudury, and in Paris Pasted Peppermint Pupil he coached in '01-02.

the cat
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Gerhard, no you didn't say anything bad about Bovina. And women's tennis isn't very creative and artistic these days. The power game is here to stay. And that's unfortunate because power tennis can be boring. :(

katrientje
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:57 PM
thanks for these amazing reports. Officially I am offended about you guys are only looking at the ladies not at the tennis.... but still a very fun read :-)))

DA FOREHAND
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:15 PM

Once a Steffi fan always a Steffi fan! You obviously know little about her game outside the fact that she probably spanked your favs. ass more times then not.

SuperG
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Once a Steffi fan always a Steffi fan! You obviously know little about her game outside the fact that she probably spanked your favs. ass more times then not.

hey, i only said that people who liked Steffi Grafs game will probably find it more entertaining to watch Safina, Golovin or Groenefeld as others!!!!!!

whats wrong with that?

i gave no statement if anyones game is better or worse as others. i just compared the styles.

there is a russian girl named Maria Arkhipova who plays very much like Jelena Dokic. Maria is 600something in the world. Of course you cant compare their tennis, but their styles are pretty similar....

and Jelena never played Steffi :kiss:

-----------

to katrientje: if we would just like to see girls we would have gone to the moulin rouge and not to the Pierre de Coubertin Stadium.

Of course we like tennis in the first place :lol:

slice
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:38 PM
jollyroger u r a sadfucker who is a fucken hypocrite. :rolleyes:

u nok me for calling raymond fat yet u nok gerard's trust in character.

get fucked! :o

*JR*
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:53 PM
jollyroger u r a sadfucker who is a fucken hypocrite. :rolleyes:

u nok me for calling raymond fat yet u nok gerard's trust in character.

get fucked! :o
You do call the rather trim Lisa Lisa that, correct?

And I know enough about Hofmann (including his "acting skills") to know from what Gerhard wrote that (like any # Of Others) he got conned by Rainer.

Lastly, I GET fucked; you ARE fucked. :p

SuperG
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:13 AM
And I know enough about Hofmann (including his "acting skills") to know from what Gerhard wrote that (like any # Of Others) he got conned by Rainer.

Rainer likes Jelena-Dokic.com! (And Patty likes this website, too!) Whenever he sees one of us, who makes the site, he says hello to us.... Rainer is a computer-freak himself, and he knows how much work it takes to create a good website and update it almost every day.

He appreciates all people who support tennis in those little ways!

I give a f**k if its "acting skills" or not. if someone stops bye and says hello to me when he sees me, i call that friendly!!!!!!!!

switz
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:14 AM
god you're good at making yourself sound like a prick.

GoDominique
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:27 AM
LOL at saying Jelena Dokic shows creativity on court. :)

slice
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:33 AM
jollyroger, we don't need to no about your activities with your hand mate :rolleyes:

SuperG
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:41 AM
LOL at saying Jelena Dokic shows creativity on court.

ok, maybe creativity was the wrong word, but Jelena goes for the most impossible shots, sometimes at the most stupid moments.

Sometimes they work out and turn a match, sometimes shes waisting a match because of those "ideas" she has, like going for a volley-shot from the t-line without facing any pressure.....

Shes surprising her opponents, her fans and probably even herself with her game. And thats what i like to see, and i dont see that at the game of the "bovinas" of the tour.

Other players seem to always to do, what a coach would tell them to do.
And of course it doesnt always work out. And of course Jelenas game is far away from perfect. its just.... well.... creativity was the wrong word :rolleyes:

JonBcn
Feb 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM
And the winner of the Most Misogynistic Tennis Report Award 2004 is...

*JR*
Feb 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Rainer likes Jelena-Dokic.com! (And Patty likes this website, too!) Whenever he sees one of us, who makes the site, he says hello to us.... Rainer is a computer-freak himself, and he knows how much work it takes to create a good website and update it almost every day.

He appreciates all people who support tennis in those little ways!

I give a f**k if its "acting skills" or not. if someone stops bye and says hello to me when he sees me, i call that friendly!!!!!!!!
OK, this post is totally different than what you posted in the link. And yes, Rainer is quite computer saavy, BTW. But you editorialized in your linked "weblog" that he's nothing like his bad press, whatever. Had you merely said what's quoted here, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Experimentee
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Bovina has way more variety than Dokic on court :rolleyes:
At least she can volley.

SuperG
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:48 PM
And the winner of the Most Misogynistic Tennis Report Award 2004 is...

:worship:

SuperG
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:54 PM
Bovina has way more variety than Dokic on court :rolleyes:
At least she can volley.

shit, Safina! i meant to say Safina! not Bovina. sorry!

i dont count Bovina to that kind of players (without saying if Bovinas or Safinas style is good or bad.... still talking about, if its ATTRACTIVE to ME, and also not judging if its attractive to anyone else)

vutt
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:58 PM
and Jelena never played Steffi :kiss:

Gerhard, I'll give You hint: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=steffi+graf+dokic&hl=et&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=vI6OlJAC35l4EwE8%40xerez.demon.co.uk&rnum=1 ;)

Yep, and she won...

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:04 PM
:haha: LMAO AT YOU MORONS SAYING DOKIC HAS NO VARIETY!

You should watch some videos from vutt's site to become enlightened! :D And from jelena-dokic.com as well

There are top players qho can't even hit a proper dropshot and just hit the ball full power on every shot, and you come bugging everyone that Dokic has no variety :p

Lidsay Davenport does nothing but hit the ball around! Venus and Serena do nothing but hit the ball as hard as they can. Capriati... ENOUGH SAID

THESE GIRLS HAVE ZERO (0) VARIETY. They do volley once in a while but their volleys suck, only Davy's are alright. Jelena Dokic HAS GREAT VOLLEYS she just doesn't come in as often because her game isn't built around wearing down opponents until they give you a floating ball, like the players above.

GO SEE A CLIP FROM VUTTS SITE CAREFULLY. Almost every match shows dropshots or lobs or angles or exquisite shots that wrong foot the opponent :D

GoDominique
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:07 PM
LOL at saying Dokic wrong-foots her opponents. :)

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:25 PM
LOL at saying Dokic wrong-foots her opponents. :)

Have you ever seen Dokic play?

Of course I'm totally biased towards Dokic 'cause she's my favourite but She IS MY favourite exactly because I was blown away by her flair when I saw her play for the 2nd time (the first time was against Hingis at USO2001, which Dokic tanked). She hits shots that no one would remember to hit; no one would even have the imagnation to think of htting them. And she can do hit any shot from anywhere and leave everyone ecstatic in awe.

And if you think she's not capable of wrong-footing her opponents consistently, SEE Dokic dfeats Venus Williams 61 62 Rome 2000. There's no other way to get winners past Venus :D Venus cried after that match bcause she was so outplayed and outsmarted :D Venus has said lots of times that she admires Dokic and loves the way she plays; and Venus hasn't said that about a lot of players :D

GoDominique
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
As you said, that was several years ago. Jelena had some variety back then.
Today it's all gone.

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Today it's all gone.

:eek:

It was gone last year but that's because she looked like she didn't care. And she had Steffi's coach who almost killed her flair. He had her controlling the points from side to side without going for her shots, added topspin and destroyed every attempt of creativity from Dokic. Thank Borna for saving Dokic :D

And I don't think Dokic is on TV enough for you to judge her game right now. She's back to what she was, only her serve is better. Let's see what you think in a few months. :D

GoDominique
Feb 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I haven' seen her play this year, that's right. When I have I will let you know what I think. :)

SuperG
Feb 19th, 2004, 10:52 PM
LOL at saying Dokic wrong-foots her opponents.

actually she did that many times in the match vs. Bovina! unfortunately not often enough.....

and her game doesnt really need that. if she has her opponent in one corner she can hit the ball usually hard enough in the far corner that most other girls dont reach it anyway. "wrong-footing" them is a second possibility what especially player should use, who dont hit the ball really hard.
Jelena showed that she can do that, but she doesnt have to use it very often.

The problem is getting opponents into that positions (in Jelenas case: without making an unforced error before...). Finishing the point is no big problem for any top player. No matter which way......

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 21st, 2004, 12:59 AM
Today it's all gone.

Go to http://www.hot.ee/dokicmedia/ (Vutt's site) and watch that clip from Leipzig 2003. I really think tennis would be great if all other top players could set up points like Dokic did in that last point, particularly. And yes she wrong footed Kim there. And in the point before she won it by playing this huge dropshot :D