PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce and Elena Bovina Autographed Photos

"Sluggy"
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:38 PM
I thought some of you tennis enthusiasts might enjoy two photographs I got autographed at last years' French Open. Not too much to say about them. they were both extremely nice. Mary is always nice with her fans, and takes pictures. She was really friendly. And Elena said something to her friend in Russian when she saw the photo, so i hesitated and asked 'its you, right?' and she replied, 'its Me.' thats basically the story. hope you enjoy them, and i hope the attachments are included correctly....

"Sluggy"
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Since its been at least 3 minutes and no one has responded enthusiastically regarding my cool autographed photos, I will respond enthusiastically. Those are awesome photos pau! How did you get those awesome autographed photos? Pretty cool!

beauty_is_pink
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:29 PM
:lol:

people are lazy eh. they do like it! I like it! Thanks a bunch Paul! :hug:

Mary's sig. looks like a light bulb :lol:

did you get to take your pic with Mary?

Pamela Shriver
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:31 PM
There's little response because there's no pic & sig of mine there....

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:36 PM
lol--> Great pics :)

"Sluggy"
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:39 PM
You are so nice. Thank you! Isnt Marys signature cool? To me it looks like a balloon. I love Mary Pierce! I actually dont really take photos. I could have easily taken one with her, but i find an auto is less demanding on them......its just my personal taste. but let me tell you she took photos with several people, signed autos for everyone, and everyone was happy. i got Schiavone that day too. but i didnt post that one......Come to France, where i live, i guarantee you you could get photos with mary, autographs, and probably Testud and Mauresmo too.......

:lol:

people are lazy eh. they do like it! I like it! Thanks a bunch Paul! :hug:

Mary's sig. looks like a light bulb :lol:

did you get to take your pic with Mary?

"Sluggy"
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Probably! Is it really you?

There's little response because there's no pic & sig of mine there....