PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay advances to QTRS in Memphis...

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Lindsay Lee Waters that is... ;) This makes Lindsay Lees first trip to WTA tour qtrs in almost 8 years!
As most of you know..Lindsay was out for about 3 years do to the birth of her child..Good luck in the QTRS Lindsay! :hearts:

TennisFan75
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:03 PM
congrats Linsday! Good Luck :wavey:

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:29 PM
wow! this must be an amazing run for her....did her game/attitude improve?

alextreiber04
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:29 PM
Lindasy!!! :bounce: :woohoo: :banana:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:41 PM
wow! this must be an amazing run for her....did her game/attitude improve? Very much so..her and Kristina had two of the best years on the ITF circuit last year..now all there hard work is paying off this season.. :D :bounce:

PatM04
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Congrats to Lindsay and I hope she can win her match against whoever it is!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Congrats to Lindsay and I hope she can win her match against whoever it is!
;) :lol:

Lindsayfan
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:22 PM
I thought u meant Lindsay Davenport!I was like "OMG how come I've missed her matches?" :eek: :p

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 18th, 2004, 11:27 PM
I thought u meant Lindsay Davenport!I was like "OMG how come I've missed her matches?" :eek: :p Ooops..sorry! Well..this will give you another Lindsay to cheer on :D :bounce:

Lee-Waters' Boy
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:16 AM
Lindsay has really improved her fitness :) she looks great, and her groundstrokes are much more consistent than last time i saw her...she really controlled morigami,e ven though akiko did not play great she did not give it to lindsay either...overall her fitness and consistencey have imporoved the most! now she needs to beat lisa like she should have done 2 yrs ago in melbourne ;)

slice
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:35 AM
:banana:

jdog3008
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:10 AM
I had a dream last week that Lindsay suddenly became a top player.:eek:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Lindsay has really improved her fitness :) she looks great, and her groundstrokes are much more consistent than last time i saw her...she really controlled morigami,e ven though akiko did not play great she did not give it to lindsay either...overall her fitness and consistencey have imporoved the most! now she needs to beat lisa like she should have done 2 yrs ago in melbourne ;)
Yeah..it should be an awesome match! Get some pics for us! ;) And don't forget to get a few snaps of Amy! I hope she wears her nurses outfit :kiss:

Jakeev
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:43 AM
People seem to think that perhaps American tennis is declining but if anything, I think it's improving. Granted Memphis is not a big Tier event, there are still 5 American players in the quarterfinals, something I have not seen in awhile.

Glad to see the liks of Frazier, Brandi and Lee-Waters doing well and even Tara Snyder seems to be back on the rise as she is poised to re-enter the top 100 soon.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I had a dream last week that Lindsay suddenly became a top player.:eek:

Those types of dreams are called nightmares.

DelMonte.

Experimentee
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:06 PM
People seem to think that perhaps American tennis is declining but if anything, I think it's improving. Granted Memphis is not a big Tier event, there are still 5 American players in the quarterfinals, something I have not seen in awhile.

Glad to see the liks of Frazier, Brandi and Lee-Waters doing well and even Tara Snyder seems to be back on the rise as she is poised to re-enter the top 100 soon.

But they are all veterans who, although playing well, are still not on the same level as they were at their peaks. People think American tennis is declining because there are no good young players to replace them when they retire.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Those types of dreams are called nightmares.

DelMonte. Its aa good thing this nightmare is coming TRUE :devil:

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Its aa good thing this nightmare is coming TRUE :devil:

In your dreams. ;)

DelMonte.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 02:45 PM
In your dreams. ;)

DelMonte. :nerner:

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 04:04 PM
wow! this must be an amazing run for her....did her game/attitude improve? Good luck tonight Lindsay! :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :cool: