PDA

View Full Version : Posters should be treated equally!!!

go hingis
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:54 AM
It shouldn't make a difference if this is your 1st post or 100th.

We all have the right to post and opinions should be welcomed, positive, negative, funny, stupid, everyone should speak their minds.
Not everyone is going to agree, and everyone has the chance to respond and have their say.
If you don't like a thread, Simply don't respond.

Hopefully we can go on without killing each other, and don't put posters down because they're new, You we're new once too.

:D :) ;) :wavey:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:59 AM
For the most part I agree.

But when someone's very first post is nothing but negative batter, spewing venom left and right, and insulting a certain fan base - I can't respect that poster.

And that first memory fo them sticks.

It just doesn't make sense to me why someone would want to start off with a negative attitude. It kind of tells me that that individual obviously has nothing positive to contribute.

Mind you, I don't think its any more right for me to write a thread on something that has been beaten to death, that is negative, and insulting to people I will never meet. Its no better for me to do it because I have more posts. But I don't do it, so...

other than that, I agree with you.

destructo_girl
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:48 AM
pfft. what?!

Sometimes, when they're genuine newbies to the board, of course they're welcome. And no one will disrespect their opinion just because they're new.

BUT, have you ever noticed that when the poster is supposedly "new" and is making their first post, and post some ludicrous, rude insult up, mostly they're a member, wanting to post something attacking others, but are too afraid to post under their proper name.

So why should we respect THAT?!

go hingis
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Personally i'm not phsycic, so I have no idea, if it's an old poster, getting a new name just because they have no balls.

per4ever
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by destructo_girl
BUT, have you ever noticed that when the poster is supposedly "new" and is making their first post, and post some ludicrous, rude insult up, mostly they're a member, wanting to post something attacking others, but are too afraid to post under their proper name.

So why should we respect THAT?!

that's impossible, destructo...or that should be impossible..normally you can only have one membername...but I have this feeling you can register as much as you want..it shouldn't be that hard...

Crazy Canuck
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Just thought I should add -

of the most recent occurance, I tend to beleive that that was truly their first post.

I mean - who needs to hide behind a mask to Jenn bash around here? It seems to be a popular hobby of many, and gets an unusual amount of support. You'd almost think they were complimenting her, the way some people respond to the negativety :eek:

Sometimes u have to wonder if that was truly that persons first post - but in this case personally, i have to beleive them.

Beige
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:28 AM
I couldn't agree more but it happens on every board. Someone will always try to pull rank on newbies just because they got here first. Yawn.

http://salacious.de/Smiliez/sonstiges/sonst078.gif

PHilton
Oct 19th, 2006, 05:45 AM
bump

PHilton
Oct 19th, 2006, 05:47 AM
I couldn't agree more but it happens on every board. Someone will always try to pull rank on newbies just because they got here first. Yawn.

http://salacious.de/Smiliez/sonstiges/sonst078.gif

thats a sign of insecurity

go hingis
Oct 19th, 2006, 05:50 AM
lol, I can't remember that post. I wonder what made me post it.hmm some meanie. Lmao:D