PDA

View Full Version : Tanasugarn wins 6-3, 6-2!!!

New
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Tanasugarn looks set to defend her Indian Open title as she won her match against Peer 6-3, 6-2, thus, advancing into the quarterfinals.

Go Tammy go!!!! :bounce:

jimbo mack
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:40 PM
well done!!! for a draw with lowly ranked players, this tournament is actually quite exciting......

maybe its cuz we cant really predict the winner, unlike boring antwerp which we all know the winner will be one of the boring belgians :lol:

moo_ont
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM
James :lol: . Delete so quickly...

BTW, I am glad Tammy plays well. I hope she wins again this year. Go Tammy.:bounce:

oren987
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:44 PM
7 times the same thing :rolleyes:

Poor Shahar, but still it was her first ever WTA tournament :D She did well.

Andrew.
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Congrats Tammy :D

But a great showing from Shahar, too. :D

TartarVicario
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Congrats Tam :D

I really want Tammy VS Maria K. :kiss:

cadiac
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Great Job even you didn't win GS junior
Tammy :kiss: :bounce:

Vut
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
Congrats TAMMY
Better luck next time PEER !!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:10 AM
Tanasugarn looks set to defend her Indian Open title as she won her match against Peer 6-3, 6-2, thus, advancing into the quarterfinals.

Go Tammy go!!!! :bounce: Congrats tammy! :D :bounce:

Jakeev
Feb 19th, 2004, 01:13 AM
well done!!! for a draw with lowly ranked players, this tournament is actually quite exciting......

maybe its cuz we cant really predict the winner, unlike boring antwerp which we all know the winner will be one of the boring belgians :lol:
Are you always such a moron James or just on this board?

Anyway, it was Peer's first match against a top-40 player and she won four straight matches to get that second round match.

SHe won five games so I assume she was somewhat competitive but probably got overwhelmed in the end.

Good luck to Peer I think she is an exciting new talent!!!!!!!!