PDA

View Full Version : Justine mystery

stephanwiberg
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Why is it that seriously 9 out of 10 times i see Justine playing tennis she has some kind of cold sore on her lip.

Why doesnt any journalist have the guts to ask.

-Why doesnt anyone asked conchita if she really is a dyke
-Asked Martina N. if she ever fancied Chris Evert
-How Lleyton feels about being mr Clijsters by now
-Mariaan de Swardt(remember her) how on earth she could be playing that much sport and be so overweighed .
-Monica Seles why she still doesnt wanna play in germany(just like all germans or nor like Hitler neiter are all germans Gunther Parsche.
-Anna K if she thinks she would be number one in the world if she would have looked like Larissa Neiland-Savchenko
-sabatini why her perfume kicks in with more speed then her servies did
-Graf (eventhough i was basically in love with her) how oftenshe thought about Nose-surgery.

And ofcourse to Jenny how she would have felt without an umpire
Totally freaked out, ofcourse. Unfortunately she doesnt have 40 fingers!

jimbo mack
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:40 PM
they dont ask because its a respect thing...........

respect ~ something u clearly do not have

stephanwiberg
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:57 PM
they dont ask because its a respect thing...........

respect ~ something u clearly do not have

You are very wrong, cause i do respect all the women i named as a tennisplayer.
Same even as great personalities(except one, make a guess?)
And even she get my respect in certain areas. I always wanted to steal something out of a shop but never dared, she just went for it.
If only she would have had the same state of mind against henin last us-open, i hear y'all think

pigam
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:00 PM
In fact some journalists have asked. A number of times.
It is a virus (herpes, indeed) which you get when you have a week imunity system and which is aggravated in stress situations and when you're tired.
She has medicine for it (prescribed by a doc) but she refuses to take them, because she's 'scared of' medicine.
Really she (and her coach) explained it on different occaisons already.

SJW
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:05 PM
while i don't agree with the thread starter...

scared of medicine? :confused: like Kim?

stephanwiberg
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:07 PM
In fact some journalists have asked. A number of times.
It is a virus (herpes, indeed) which you get when you have a week imunity system and which is aggravated in stress situations and when you're tired.
She has medicine for it (prescribed by a doc) but she refuses to take them, because she's 'scared of' medicine.
Really she (and her coach) explained it on different occaisons already.

Thats brave of her.
Selvish also a little. Meds would only affect her, having basically the Vesuvius on the lip, scares whole world. Thats maybe why Kim can;'t close it out. Afraid to be the one that gets the congratulation-kisses and another nice souvenir with it. Lleyton probably also doesnt stimualte her those matches cause he would be next victim,
The longer you specualte about things, the more logical they seem

pigam
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:17 PM
while i don't agree with the thread starter...

scared of medicine? :confused: like Kim?
Apparently. Don't have time to look for the article now, but she doesn't want to take cortisone (?)based medicine unless it's really necessary.

And OMG why am I answering these stupid questions. another thread by a flat out HATER. Grow up, please.

Allez-H
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Apparently. Don't have time to look for the article now, but she doesn't want to take cortisone (?)based medicine unless it's really necessary.

And OMG why am I answering these stupid questions. another thread by a flat out HATER. Grow up, please.
She indeed doesn't like to take medicine.And she also is very careful about what she takes,even vitamines.Actually when they wanted to put her on adrip she immedetially asked what was in it :eek:

fifiricci
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:45 PM
She indeed doesn't like to take medicine.And she also is very careful about what she takes,even vitamines.Actually when they wanted to put her on adrip she immedetially asked what was in it :eek:
Was she scared it would turn her into one? :lol:

~|Naomi|~
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:47 PM
-Monica Seles why she still doesnt wanna play in germany(just like all germans or nor like Hitler neiter are all germans Gunther Parsche.
That is completely and utterly 100% disrespectful. Whos ever said Seles feels all Germans are as you say she thinks. Perhaps it is extremely traumatic to go back to the scene of such an horrific attack and if she can avoid playing in the country, then great for her, she doesn't have to. You really should think before you write such things.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:53 PM
People have asked Monica whether she plans to return to germany and why she continues to avoid it. She's made her feelings known.

And I would imagine nobody in the press has asked Conchita whether she's a lesbian because it isn't relevant. This is a sport, not a dating show.

stephanwiberg
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:58 PM
she doesnt wanna play in a country because of one freak-show, thats the way i see it.
The gold/silver exempts rules from the wta are made around it. Everybody moves a spot if its in germany and they are ranked behind Monica

GANGSTABACKHAND!
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:59 PM
"-Why doesnt anyone asked conchita if she really is a dyke
-Asked Martina N. if she ever fancied Chris Evert
-How Lleyton feels about being mr Clijsters by now
-Mariaan de Swardt(remember her) how on earth she could be playing that much sport and be so overweighed .
-Anna K if she thinks she would be number one in the world if she would have looked like Larissa Neiland-Savchenko
-sabatini why her perfume kicks in with more speed then her servies did
-Graf (eventhough i was basically in love with her) how oftenshe thought about Nose-surgery."

:tape: :haha:

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:18 PM
80%+ of the population has the herpes simplex virus that Justine has. Some people never have the outbreak while others have it often (those in stressful situations often..ala travel, match stress...)

SJW
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:20 PM
80%+ of the population has the herpes simplex virus that Justine has. Some people never have the outbreak while others have it often (those in stressful situations often..ala travel, match stress...)
are you serious?

Greenout
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:21 PM
Just ignore this garbage. It's a TROLL thread. Let's move on.

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:32 PM
are you serious?
yes

jimbo mack
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:35 PM

that is absloute rubbish and i know that for a fact

SJW
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:36 PM
i do not think for any minute that 80% of the population have herpes

i think you're BSing

jimbo mack
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:37 PM

i think you're BSing

for sure, he is bullshitting

for-sure
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:39 PM

i think you're BSing

No really, I am not (why would I make that up?)
Most people get it in childhood...but like I said the simplex 1 virus (the lips) does not 'show up' in some people. you may have it an never know.

servenrichie
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Thats brave of her.
Selvish also a little. Meds would only affect her, having basically the Vesuvius on the lip, scares whole world. Thats maybe why Kim can;'t close it out. Afraid to be the one that gets the congratulation-kisses and another nice souvenir with it. Lleyton probably also doesnt stimualte her those matches cause he would be next victim,
The longer you specualte about things, the more logical they seem:tape: :tape: :lol: :lol:

pigam
Feb 18th, 2004, 02:48 PM
:tape: :tape: :lol: :lol:
quelle surprise :wavey:

Scorch
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:16 PM
The herpes virus is also the same as the chicken pox virus. Basically if you have chicken pox you will always have the virus in your body. It lies dormant in your spine and can sort of wake up and attack a nerve - this is shingles - where you get the blisters along the line of the nerve (usually either across the face, back, neck or chest). For cold sores it is different - there are certain people who are more prone to getting them all the time. My old biology teacher always had one on his lip!!

gladysharon
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:21 PM
she doesnt wanna play in a country because of one freak-show, thats the way i see it.
The gold/silver exempts rules from the wta are made around it. Everybody moves a spot if its in germany and they are ranked behind Monica
you call that a freak show?...it's not something that's funny...and accidental
If you're monica, you'll know it's traumatic.

servenrichie
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:23 PM
If you're monica, you'll know it's traumatic.But he is not Monica. Speculating about it is useless:p

gladysharon
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
But he is not Monica. Speculating about it is useless:p
lol you know what I mean...he's not...that's the problem! :lol:

malaye
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The gold/silver exempts rules from the wta are made around it. Everybody moves a spot if its in germany and they are ranked behind MonicaIt’s your privilege to see it anyway you like (and mine to :rolleyes: at your edifying posts)
On the off -chance that you might be interested in facts and truth, Monica is making a stand. She refuses to set foot in Germany as a sign of protest against the German judicial system who delivered a ridiculous sentence against her aggressor.

alexusjonesfan
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Time to post this again:
Cold SoresTopic Overview
What are cold sores?

Cold sores, sometimes called fever blisters, are clusters of small blisters on the lip and outer edge of your mouth. The skin around the blisters is often red and inflamed. The blisters can break open, weep a clear fluid, and then scab over after a few days. Complete healing may take 7 to 10 days.

What causes cold sores?

Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/sth149806.asp');). There are two types of herpes simplex virus (HSV). HSV-1 usually leads to oral sores (herpes labialis), while HSV-2 most often leads to genital herpes (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/stg124293.asp');). However, there is a link between the two types, as HSV-1 can result in genital sores and HSV-2 can result in cold sores if you come into contact with either virus.

Almost everyone has been infected with the HSV virus. Most people become infected with HSV for the first time during childhood (between the ages of 1 and 5) or young adulthood.1 (http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw31977-Bib.asp#gherpref-5) Between 60% and 90% of Americans have been infected with HSV and have HSV antibodies (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/sta123301.asp');), while around 90% of people in underdeveloped nations have HSV antibodies.2 (http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw31977-Bib.asp#ty6561) You can be infected with HSV and have no symptoms.

The virus usually enters your body through a break in the skin around or inside your mouth. Up to 40% of the adult population in the United States has had a cold sore at some point as a result of being infected with HSV.1 (http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw31977-Bib.asp#gherpref-5) However, some people never develop cold sores even though they have been infected with HSV.

How are cold sores spread?

Herpes simplex virus (HSV) is most often spread by someone who is infected with the virus but has no symptoms (such as cold sores). It can also be spread from one person to an area of someone else's body by touching a cold sore or sharing things that a person who has a cold sore has used; a parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child. Common areas that can be infected with the herpes simplex virus include:

The lips (herpes labialis).
The genitals (genital herpes). Genital herpes most often develops after having sex with someone who has genital herpes. See the topic Genital Herpes (http://my.webmd.com/hw/genital_herpes/te3043.asp) for more information.
The hands and fingers (herpetic whitlow). Herpetic whitlow most commonly affects health care workers. Plastic or rubber gloves can prevent its spread.
The area where stools pass from the body (anus). This is called herpes proctitis.
The eyes (herpes keratitis). A herpes infection of the eyes can cause blindness in some people.
Why do I keep getting cold sores?

Recurring infections can be triggered by factors such as stress, fatigue, sunlight, or another infection (such as a cold or flu).

After you have been been infected with HSV for the first time, the virus often retreats into the nervous system and stops causing symptoms (becomes dormant). On occasion, the virus may become active again and cause cold sores. Most people affected by cold sores will have 3 to 4 outbreaks per year.1 (http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw31977-Bib.asp#gherpref-5) A few people may have more than one cold sore attack per month.

Who is at greatest risk for developing cold sores?

Anyone who is exposed to the herpes simplex virus (HSV) (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/sth149806.asp');) is at risk for developing cold sores. However, some people may have the virus but may never develop cold sores.

People who have weakened natural defense (immune) systems (javascript:AddNavBar('../health_guide_atoz/sti150889.asp');) are at an increased risk for having more severe and longer-lasting outbreaks of cold sores.

One form of HSV infection is seen most often in children 1 to 3 years old. This type of HSV infection (primary herpes stomatitis) can cause high fever and blisters throughout the mouth, which can interfere with the ability to eat. It can be serious in children—they can get quite sick from this illness, although they usually recover without any long-term problems.

Is there a cure or treatment for cold sores?

Cold sores can be treated if severe or if they cause you embarrassment or discomfort, but they will usually go away on their own within a few days. The herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores cannot be cured. If sores recur, treatment can reduce the number and severity of outbreaks but cannot eliminate the infection.

Treatment may include topical creams or ointments or sometimes antiviral medicines (such as acyclovir or famciclovir). Treatment may lessen the duration of the cold sores by only 1 to 2 days, but can help soothe painful blisters or other uncomfortable symptoms.

pigam
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Why do I keep getting cold sores?

Recurring infections can be triggered by factors such as stress, fatigue, sunlight, or another infection (such as a cold or flu).

After you have been been infected with HSV for the first time, the virus often retreats into the nervous system and stops causing symptoms (becomes dormant). On occasion, the virus may become active again and cause cold sores. Most people affected by cold sores will have 3 to 4 outbreaks per year A few people may have more than one cold sore attack per month.

This sums it all up.
Guess justine is one of those (unlucky) people who gets them more than 4 times a year.

Astro Jetson
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Because Justine is an extremely nervous person I guess. When you have stress it has an effect on your immune system.

kiekeboe
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:25 PM
This sums it all up.
Guess justine is one of those (unlucky) people who gets them more than 4 times a year.

Indeed, she is one of those.

As Pigam said in an earlier post, she has medication for it but doesn't take them. She pays attention to everything they give her and what she eat, drink, ...

Sofiane
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:27 PM
It's true, more than 80% of north American has HSV1m cold sore for the lips, around 100% of meditarameans, French, Italians etc ...
You can have the virus and never get an outbreak.

Martian KC
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I guess they didn't know cold sores were considered herpes.:rolleyes:

MarcusRock
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:38 PM
-sabatini why her perfume kicks in with more speed then her servies didThats brave of her.
The longer you specualte about things, the more logical they seem:haha: