PDA

View Full Version : Without tennis what would your life be like?

Doraemon
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:35 AM
We're all die-hard tennis fans and the sport means so much to us, right? Have you ever stopped to think "if it weren't for tennis, what would my life be like?"? Of course we would be spending the time we're spending on tennis playing or watching on some other activities. But for me, tennis has given me so much in my life (not money but friends, fun, sometimes life lessons), so it feels very weird to think what if tennis hadn't ever existed.
How would you feel?

Doraemon
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Tennis is my life, really.

Meaning.....?

VW#1
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:42 AM
my life would be very stressed. when I am playing tennis or rooting for my faves, that is the only time I don't think about whatever else may be going in my life and I can just concentrate on the beauty of the game.

Doraemon
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:43 AM
my life would be very stressed. when I am playing tennis or rooting for my faves, that is the only time I don't think about whatever else may be going in my life and I can just concentrate on the beauty of the game.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think tennis is one of the very few things which enables me to forget about my worries.

Sam L
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:46 AM
Well for one, I'll be saving a lot of time by not coming on WTAworld. :p

bigshow21
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:53 AM
hell

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:55 AM
I love tennis buts its not my life.

AnDyDog621
Feb 18th, 2004, 05:55 AM
No tennis means i won't be an athlete, tennis brought me to exercising so no tennis means i would be overweight, shorter and dumber

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 18th, 2004, 06:00 AM
I would be one bored college student for sure!!!!!