PDA

View Full Version : For Tammy Fans:

alextreiber04
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:32 AM
You never really see many articles about Tammy so I just wanted to post one from the Canadian Press.

Opening Defence

HYDERABAD, India (CP) - Third seed Tamarine Tanasugarn of Thailand opened defense of her Indian Open title Tuesday with a 6-4, 6-0 victory over Russian Evgenia Kulikovskaya at the $140,000 hardcourt event.

Tanasugarn returns to the site of her first tournament victory after reaching five career finals. However, she has not started this season strong. Monday's win snapped a three-match losing streak and improves her record this year only to 2-4.

-------------

:wavey:

Its a positive start for Tammy! :) Hopefully she can defend :bounce:

New
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:34 AM
You never really see many articles about Tammy so I just wanted to post one from the Canadian Press.

Opening Defence

HYDERABAD, India (CP) - Third seed Tamarine Tanasugarn of Thailand opened defense of her Indian Open title Tuesday with a 6-4, 6-0 victory over Russian Evgenia Kulikovskaya at the $140,000 hardcourt event.

Tanasugarn returns to the site of her first tournament victory after reaching five career finals. However, she has not started this season strong. Monday's win snapped a three-match losing streak and improves her record this year only to 2-4.

-------------

:wavey:

Its a positive start for Tammy! :) Hopefully she can defend :bounce:

GOOD FOR HER!!!! :bounce: WIN THIS!!!

Vut
Feb 18th, 2004, 12:46 AM
http://www.jirobkk.com/album/Tamarine_Tanasugarn/Tammy_off_court/Birmingham_1.jpg

Go! TAMMY
I love you :hearts:
Please win this Tournament.