PDA

View Full Version : Hey Greenout!

DelMonte
Feb 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Bloody hell, don't tell me I gave you a red dot/bad rep!!! If I did, it was purely accidental. I loved the Justine Red Satin Song; it was the first thing I read when I crept out of bed this morning and it cracked me up. I was sorta in a zombie like state and must have given you a bad rep instead of a good one. Hey, I totally dig your sense of humour! Sorry for the stuff up- you may bad rep me in return! ;)

DelMonte

flyingmachine
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:23 PM
what red satin song? Come on greenout please send that song again.

DelMonte
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:08 AM
are u online, greenout?

DelMonte

Rtael
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:36 AM
You can private message him, by click on their name in one of their posts and clicking on send this member a private message, in their user profile. :wavey:

DelMonte
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:46 AM
You can private message him, by click on their name in one of their posts and clicking on send this member a private message, in their user profile. :wavey:

argh, just tried but apparenty i have disabled my private message mode (don't know when though!) and i have no idea how to re-activate it. i really have to spend more time learning all of the features of this website. thanks for the hint, though!

DelMonte.

ps since you are being so helpful ;), i've seen people threatening to put each other on ignore mode. what does this accomplish? does it mean you can't see the posts of the people you put on ignore anymore?

Rtael
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Yep....I've never done it, but I think it shows you a post with the users name on it, but doesn't show you any of the text in the message!

DelMonte
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:50 AM
aahhh

Rtael
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:50 AM
For the other thing, go to user cp and click on "Edit Options" on the left, and scroll down a little and there will be a box where you can change your private message options.

DelMonte
Feb 19th, 2004, 12:55 AM
For the other thing, go to user cp and click on "Edit Options" on the left, and scroll down a little and there will be a box where you can change your private message options.

cool, i did it! thanks for your help!!

DelMonte