PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is J-cap?

Knowles
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Has anyone heard any news about Jennifer Capriati? When's she coming back or what has she been doing?

JustineTime
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:55 AM
She's off on a bender! She'll be back hangin' over, uhh, I mean hangin' out on the tour soon enough! ;)

:lol:

"Topaz"
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:01 AM
PM TeeRexx, he should know. :angel:

bigshow21
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Don't worry..she will be playing in only 6 (almost 5) :) days at the tournament in Dubai!!!!!!! :)

I'm so excited i cant wait. :) She is going to comeback in full force and in great shape. She is going to be so good and win every match. Everyone else better be worried cuz they are going down!!!!!

Lets Go Jen!!!!!!! :) :worship: :p :cool: :bounce: :lick: :)

callado
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:42 AM
at the local Kispy Kreme??

bigshow21
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:47 AM

hey hey...dont make fun of her... :mad: she is not fat! She is built and muscular. She can run down every ball hit to her and win. :) Just wait and see. Go Jen!!!!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 17th, 2004, 05:34 AM

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID CAN'T YOU THINK OF ANYTHING NEW!!!! :fiery: :fiery: SHE ISN'T FAT!!! :fiery: :fiery: IF SHE WAS WOULD SHE BE NUMBER 5 IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!! I DON'T THINK SO!!! SHE CAN RUN DOWN ANY BALL HIT TO HER AND BEAT ANY PLAYER ON THE COURT!!!

Don't you all worry she is coming back real soon and is going to make all of you look like huge asses!!! 5 DAYS 5 DAYS and you are all going to look so dumb. Where are the other players with injuries why don't you look at them for once. Where is Serena she has been gone for a lot longer then Jen and no one is calling her out of shape or fat. Jen took her time getting back and when she steps on the court next week you will all be looking dumb!! GO JEN SHOW THEM ALL!!!! ;) :) :D

pav
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:11 AM
All this excitement makes the left hand work hard just to keep the right hand from sliding down towards the obligatory boxer shorts!:)

Rub
Feb 17th, 2004, 12:04 PM
i'm so excited to see jen back on tour... but more for serena comin' back!

i missed tough competition for the women...

the belgians are just too far ahead from the ladies left! :bounce:

alfonsojose
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:17 PM
She's partying with Mathew Perry. She's going to appear in the last episode of "Friends". And she'll break up with Perry coz' they have no future on Hollywood. :tape:

jenny161185
Feb 18th, 2004, 01:38 AM
im dying to see her action ive ben thinking of this day ever since she pulled out of hong kong not too long now :)

joao
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Don't get your expectations too high ... she might withdraw from Dubai too!

kerbear
Feb 18th, 2004, 03:15 AM
Don't get your expectations too high ... she might withdraw from Dubai too!
After asking for a WC a week ago? If she commited that late, it usually means that the person thought it over and will attend.

Not always, but usually.

I think she'll be there, she's got some semis points to defend

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Feb 18th, 2004, 04:11 AM
After asking for a WC a week ago? If she commited that late, it usually means that the person thought it over and will attend.

Not always, but usually.

I think she'll be there, she's got some semis points to defend

God I hope so I can't take another tournement without her!!!!! :) :worship: :D ;)