PDA

View Full Version : Allez Mo-ha in Doha!

Linnie
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
:lol: ;)

:bounce: GO MOMO!!! :bounce:

Sonja
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:49 PM
:crazy: Momosapiens aflutter over Amélie in Qatar :crazy:

Linnie
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
:p :haha:

VivalaSeles
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Allez Amélie :)

sbmh
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:10 AM
Allez Amélie !!! :bounce:

mauresmofan
Feb 23rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
*Hopes she's fit and raring to go!*

alwayshingis
Feb 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
I'm new here as of yesterday and I really like Amelie!!!
I have to say, I really had no opinion about Amelie either way until I was at the WTA championships this past year and I saw the most dedicated fan I have ever seen of anyones, and seeing this entusiasm made me want to follow her more and now she is one of my favoirte players!

Allez Amelie!!!

Sonja
Feb 24th, 2004, 12:17 AM
Welcome to Momosapia alwayshingis. I'm thinking Amélie won't play this tourney but look forward to seeing you in our other threads.

Did you get to see Amélie play? If so, which match did you see?

alwayshingis
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:32 AM
I saw all of her matches at the Championships......that first Clijsters match was so incredible!! That amde it even harder to watch the final becuase she proved two days before that she can easily play with Kim.

Sonja
Feb 24th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Yes, I hardly lived through it on the scoreboard. I can't imagine what it must have been like in person!

Lapin
Feb 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks to Socrate for posting this on Amélie's official site:

De l'Equipe du 23.02.04 "Exrai" :
"L'infirmerie affiche complet : aucun des français du début de saison n'a repris la compétition . Bilan de santé
Amélie Mauresmo : victime d'une déchirure intercostale lors de son huitième de finale à l'Open d'Australie, elle n'a toujours pas repris l'entrainement, se contentant d'un travail physique . Une scintigraphie réalisée la semaine dernière n'a décélée aucune fracture de fatigue. Mais même si la douleur a quasiment disparue, il subsiste une petite gêne qui incite à la plus grande prudence .Le retour en compétition, envisagé à Doha, sera évoqué en fin de semaine .
Reprise : Doha (1er mars-8mars) ou Indian Wells (8mars-15 mars)"

Babelfished etc...:

"The infirmary posts complete: none French of the beginning of season took again the competition. Medical check-up Amélie Mauresmo: victim of a intercostale tear at the time of her quarter final at the Australian Open, she still did not take again the drive, being satisfied with a physical work. A scintiscanning carried out last week did not indicate any fracture of tiredness. But even if the pain almost disappeared, there remains a little discomfort which encourages the greatest caution. The return in competition, under consideration (to be) at Doha, will be evoked at the end of the week. Resumption: Doha (1st - 8th March) or Indian Wells (8th -15th March)"

I think this sounds like Amélie is almost better.... :)

Hi alwayshingis, welcome to the board! :wavey:

Sonja
Feb 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Well hearing the rumors of her playing here...

Won't believe it till I see it but would be delighted if it happens!

mauresmofan
Feb 27th, 2004, 11:46 AM
She withdrew - oh well at least she's being sensible and not rushing her return to the tour. Hope you'll be fit in time for next week Amélie.

Linnie
Feb 27th, 2004, 03:05 PM
She withdrew - oh well at least she's being sensible and not rushing her return to the tour. Hope you'll be fit in time for next week Amélie.I agree :) She'll have actually two more weeks to heal and prepare for Indian Wells.

Lapin
Feb 27th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Yes, I'd rather wait for her return; I don't want her to come back too soon and re-injure herself.

Get well soon Amélie!!

Mariangelina
Feb 28th, 2004, 12:55 PM
I agree; this was probably the most sensible thing to do. But it sounds like she's on the right track.

:bounce: :angel: :bounce: :angel: :inlove: Get Well Soon Amélie! :inlove: :angel: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: