PDA

View Full Version : when Jelena Dokic plays, can you?

emptyhead
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:56 PM
When Jelena Dokic is playing, can you concentrate fully on the match? I have great difficulties with this, for some reason, my eyes seem to focus on her nipples, many a time you could hang coat hangers on them
Now I try and look somewhere else sometimes during play, like watching her opponent but, sometimes this is not feasible if itís someone like Nicole Pratt
I was thinking could this just be me it affects? so I taped her last televised match, and timed the minutes the camera focuses on her breasts, approx 30 mins of the 45 minutes coverage, interesting

emptyhead
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
and no my forename is not Abbey

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Most fans like her for her breasts, so I assure you that you're normal.:rolleyes: :tape:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:23 PM
and to answer the original question, yes i can concentrate fully on the match

Havok
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:25 PM
why wouldn't someone be able to concentrate fully on a match? now if the match is taped, and it's like the 20th time you're watching it, then you can focus on other things;) sometimes tennis is top priority, i know a big shocker there huh:rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:26 PM
why wouldn't someone be able to concentrate fully on a match? now if the match is taped, and it's like the 20th time you're watching it, then you can focus on other things;) sometimes tennis is top priority, i know a big shocker there huh:rolleyes:
geaux

Havok
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:29 PM
geauxallez

emptyhead
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I had similars problems before but, it was Hingis's ass & Shrivers feet

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Shrivers feet
:lol: Shriver's feet. Damm. They were distracting.

Hendouble
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Actually, it's Dokic's whoosh that distracts me most, I keep thinking she's got a severe cold. I don't know what on earth people find attractive about her.

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Actually, it's Dokic's whoosh that distracts me most, I keep thinking she's got a severe cold. I don't know what on earth people find attractive about her.
That's what the thread began with. :)

Darop.
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:03 PM
yes i can :p

I'm not a sex maniac who thinks about putting hangers on her nipples :rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:08 PM
...my problem is that weird thing she does with her mouth when she's serving... :)

Jakeev
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I was supposed to laugh at this thread right?

Havok
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:02 PM
Actually, it's Dokic's whoosh that distracts me most, I keep thinking she's got a severe cold. I don't know what on earth people find attractive about her.are you serious:eek: you don't find her attractive at all??? wow i think you're the very 1st poster who actualy said this. and i love her grunt, it makes the tennis watching that much better

joaco
Feb 16th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Yup, she does. She's one of the really beatiful playersa out there, not so much when she plays.... but when she's out.... whoa

I think she really looks hot in this pic

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 17th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Yup, she does. She's one of the really beatiful playersa out there, not so much when she plays.... but when she's out.... whoa

I think she really looks hot in this pic

BRrr ugly people :p

J/K Babs and Jelena are gorgeous! But there are better pictures. There's one from last year, offcourt, where she is wearing this baby blue dress and smiling, her eyes are half shut because of the sun... :speakles: Can some fellow Jeleniac provide me with the picture? I think it's one of the avatars for Jelly-Dokic.com

Douggie
Feb 17th, 2004, 12:49 AM
:lol: