PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clijsters press interview in Antwerp.

Etienne Stekelenburg
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Just published my article from Antwerp. Kim Clijsters talking to the press.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s133/st45959.htm

Greetz

E

MarcusRock
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Kim Clijsters does not want to defeat her sister.

Clijsters in Antwerp
By Etienne Stekelenburg

(Antwerp) Kim Clijster, who was decorated with a Royal Honour, told the press she now feels how the Williams sister must have felt when they had to play each other in Grand Slams. She does not want to beat her little sister in a WTA tournament.

What the Royal Honour stood for or even how it was called Clijsters was not sure about it. She described it as a medal in a box with a larger medal along with it. She didnít think the Belgian King was going to challenge her for a game of tennis.

Clijsters said she didnít think that it was special that her friend Lleyton Hewitt was around, she said: He is in Rotterdam and I am here, I am going to Rotterdam some time this week.

Clijsters will play doubles with her sister Elke in front of the homecrowd in Antwerp. She is looking forward playing with her sister. Elke Clijsters has always been very competitive; even with board games the younger sister would lose her temper when the game is against her. In tennis Kim has always been the better player, being two years older and taller she was always ahead of her younger sister.

Clijster, who won the Open Gaz de France last week, said she likes to play indoors and that is possible her favorite place to play.

The Belgian newspaper ĎDe Morgení published an article where Justine Henin-Hardenne claimed that Clijsters is getting a special treatment at the Antwerp tournament. When Clijsters was asked about that she said she didnít know what special rules or treatment that would be.
---------------------------------------------------------
Was this discussed on here previously? I didn't see anything about that.

flyingmachine
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:38 PM
This is parts of the Acticle form
http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s133/st45959.htm
Clijsters in Antwerp
By Etienne Stekelenburg

Elke Clijsters has always been very competitive; even with board games the younger sister would lose her temper -Sounds like a female form of Marat Sanfin. :tape:

The Belgian newspaper ĎDe Morgení published an article where Justine Henin-Hardenne claimed that Clijsters is getting a special treatment at the Antwerp tournament. When Clijsters was asked about that she said she didnít know what special rules or treatment that would be.
-The WC scandal :lol: :tape:
- Is Kim going to let her sister win? I throught it's only a laugh but it seems it could happen. :rolleyes:
It looks like the Beglium media is in a huge hype and that's before a single ball has been hit. :p

jimbo mack
Feb 16th, 2004, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes:

are we gonna be having these sort of threads and posts all week?

listenin to the hand and kim drivelling on and on and on.................... :yawn:

memphis and hyderabad are much more exciting!!!!!!

:angel:

Etienne Stekelenburg
Feb 16th, 2004, 04:39 PM

I only wish to inform you.

E.

Juju #1
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:07 PM
They are fighting who's gonna play on Thursday at 19.30. I think the reason is TV coverage outside Belgium.

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM

listenin to the hand and kim drivelling on and on and on.................... :yawn:

memphis and hyderabad are much more exciting!!!!!!

Hyderabad will be interesting only so long as Galina is winning. After that..... zzzzzzzzz

Memphis..... is already zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Antwerp is where it's AT, baby. :)

QUEENLINDSAY
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Go Clijsters Sisters!!!!!!

tennisIlove09
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:53 PM
:yawn:

jimbo mack
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:57 PM
:yawn:

i agree

:yawn: :zzz:

SerialKiller#69
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:06 PM
LOL at the Willies.

Too bad your faves are just :yawn: on their asses meanwhile we have the two best on the court.;)

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:12 PM
And Justine and Kim don't avoid playing tournaments where the other is entered. :)

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:13 PM
And there's some trash talk going on between them too. It's like a real rivalry.

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Lol... Infiniti bad repped me for that post.

Speak the truth. Get bad repped. :lol:

for-sure
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"No, no, no of course I did not ummm, you know, like choke, no, no there was this bee, you know, in my, you know, eye on that, you know, second serve, you know"

SerialKiller#69
Feb 16th, 2004, 06:58 PM
Oh great. Infiniti and tennisilove09 bad repped me.:banana:

Apparently, according to tennisilove09: If Kim and Justine are the two best, then women's tennis is in for a very long boring drought :tape:

:banana:

:cat: my pet cybelou isn't amused.watch out! meow meow!

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Oh shoot. You beat me. Infiniti just said "for the heck of it" to me.

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:00 PM
And now I see that Lala bad repped me for saying that Infiniti bad repped me.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Too bad I can't give you any more crybaby :haha:

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Yup. That must be eating at you now. Well, honey child, just go and give a bunch more to other people and you'll make your way back to me in no time at all. :)

Infiniti2001
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Yup. That must be eating at you now. Well, honey child, just go and give a bunch more to other people and you'll make your way back to me in no time at all. :)

You're kidding right?? :rolleyes:

Hawk
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Guys..seriously this thread is about Kim's interview. It's completely pointless to come in here and yawn cause you're pissed about the way the Tour is going.

There are a ton of threads complaining about how boring the tour is..if you want to complain go into one of those threads and feel free to voice your displeasure.

starr
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:17 PM
You're kidding right?? :rolleyes:
Nope.

Svennovitch
Feb 16th, 2004, 09:25 PM
They are fighting who's gonna play on Thursday at 19.30. I think the reason is TV coverage outside Belgium.
I hope they play both then. I have a ticket :angel: