PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce, Elena Dementieva and Sandrine Testud are Very Very Nice

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I met all three of these ladies this week, and they were so friendly and nice. Its nice to see. they took the time to take photos with fans, sign autographs, etc. Its so nice that in this sport, the athletes really take the time and give something back to the fans. Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!!!

jimbo mack
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:14 PM
thats very nice....... :angel:

Mark Spruce
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:23 PM
I am so jelous. You have a picture taken with Mary. I hope that one day I can do the same.

You are so lucky !!!!!!!!

mark is just DA BEST !!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Actually she posed for photos with several fans. Sometimes i take pictures but usually just ask for an autograph. too bad you werent at the opengazdefrance in paris. Mary came every day and there were very few supporters. She'd have take a photo with you and signed autos. She is my favorite player. She is nice, kind, pretty, just nice way about her. Maybe i could score you some photos, or an autograph, next year. She signed a color photo i got from advantage-tennis, and the P in Pierce she signed like a huge balloon. My brother said she must have liked the thing cause its a beautiful autograph. She stayed til all her supporters were happy. You must not live in Paris.......I will try for you next year, deal?

I am so jelous. You have a picture taken with Mary. I hope that one day I can do the same.

regards

Mark

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2004, 02:34 PM
I just forgot to say Nice Site you have there

regards

Mark

Mark Spruce
Feb 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Actually she posed for photos with several fans. Sometimes i take pictures but usually just ask for an autograph. too bad you werent at the opengazdefrance in paris. Mary came every day and there were very few supporters. She'd have take a photo with you and signed autos. She is my favorite player. She is nice, kind, pretty, just nice way about her. Maybe i could score you some photos, or an autograph, next year. She signed a color photo i got from advantage-tennis, and the P in Pierce she signed like a huge balloon. My brother said she must have liked the thing cause its a beautiful autograph. She stayed til all her supporters were happy. You must not live in Paris.......I will try for you next year, deal?
No I am not from Paris. But I was in Paris over Christmas of 2002. i am from the Falkland Islands. Mary just loves her fans so much. I think when Mary lost early on in Australia. She was so happy to sign autograpsh. Not many players do that when they have just lost.

Mary is my favourite player as well. Hye thanks so much. i am glad that you like my site. I hope that you migt sign the Guets book.

That is so kind of you for your offer.

regards

Mark

"Sluggy"
Feb 16th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Certainly next year I could possibly get you an autographed photo. Like a photo printed on a normal page of paper that she could sign. I also met a guy that has a lot of photos of her and other players.......you can contact me at paul.wise@1webmail.net and give me an idea of what kind of thing you would want. since i have an auto already, i suppose id like another one or two. but i live in france and my best guess is that at the worst by next February when the gazdefrance roles around, i could probably score you an autograph, or some photos of her in between. Im not a big photo taker really. again, write me and we can chat tennis.

No I am not from Paris. But I was in Paris over Christmas of 2002. i am from the Falkland Islands. Mary just loves her fans so much. I think when Mary lost early on in Australia. She was so happy to sign autograpsh. Not many players do that when they have just lost.

Mary is my favourite player as well. Hye thanks so much. i am glad that you like my site. I hope that you migt sign the Guets book.

That is so kind of you for your offer.

regards

Mark

for-sure
Feb 16th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Mary is the nicest player on tour.