PDA

View Full Version : La Malédiction de Suisse?

Rothes
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:17 AM
I know its the luck of the draws, But it seems who makes the draws they obviously don't like all Swiss getting into the Main Draw, or facing each other in the main draw, it happened around A Dozen times during Qualifying and in the MainDraws, and it is happening in Anvers :o :( ;)

Marie Gayane and Myriam Casanova, Two Prominent yet currently struggling Swiss meet each other in the next qualifying round!!! I would of loved all Four Swiss to get into the maindraw, Emmanuelle and Patty have 2 Spots.

Why does it happen to our Suisse :rolleyes: :p ;) ;)

Rtael
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:28 AM
The draws are obviously rigged! I mean it's obvious all the tournament directors in the WTA are both Racist slobs and prominent Swiss-Haters! And they have all been hypnotized into giving Kimay cat-walk draws because of her infectious smile! Justine's draws have also been cat-walks because of her pact with Richard Will.....err Lucifer. Bye-Bye now. :wavey:

Rothes
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:39 AM
I doubt the draws are fixed or manipulated, It's just a stereotype which is coming effective that Swiss players seem to play each other in the earlier rounds, or first round matches, it's quite canny and amusing really ;) But I would prefer if the tides turned a little ;) I would love it if all 4 Swiss could get into the Maindraw!!!!! That would be excellent!!!

HHHOOOPPP SSSCCCHHWWIIZZZZ

LUIS9
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Ich weis nicht? Peut etre il fera le destin? pourquoi pas?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lindsayfan
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:15 AM
LOL Rothes! I understand ur frustration but this thread is too funny! :p

*JR*
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Why does it happen to our Suisse :rolleyes: :p ;) ;)
Weird What Plagues Players! :devil: