PDA

View Full Version : look it's like this....

AlwaysGraf
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:51 AM
i'm pissed. just in from a nite out on the tiles (man, kelis' milkshake is so damn amazing), but here just reading posts, and you know, just the mention of steffi's name WOW bloody hell how i miss her i am usually a very reasonable person- i read (tho not reply most time-my little digits ache) but steffi graf is the greatest player ever to play the game of tennis and that is A FACT ok don't argue!! it's true it's fecking true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
hehe people are so gonna bash me but here chill, don't come all ewww but no oh look ewwww on me
Go steffi go
Seles- Graf had her-Head to head-Surface-would def have overcome her slump pre stabbing
Hingis-it's laughable-aaaaaarghhhhhhhhh
williams-you so wish you have a career like steffi's-aint gonna happen girls! (serena-you're a media whore!) oops-im a bitch!
who else-ummmm who cares!
STEFFI u r the best ever woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rtael
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:05 AM
I'm guessing you mean pissed in the British sense of the word, right?

AlwaysGraf
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:22 AM
o mg rtael an alanis morissette fan! i so cannot wait for so called chaos- knees of my bees is class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooooooooooo

and well pissed as in an irish sense of the word-not everything is like british!!!!!!!!!

arcus
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:26 AM
hammered feckin' eejit............. :lol:

enjoy ur hangover...... :) :) :)

Rtael
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Yes, yes, Alanis Does Rock. And so do I.

AlwaysGraf
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:38 AM
i've got a black dot-what is that all about-what does it mean-it says i have a disabled reputation-lol-damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok-i'm gonna go sleep now-oh btw i'm coming to the states for the first time this summer pensylvania yay for 3 months (thank god i turn 21 this april-imagine if i couldnt grace tha bars!!!!!!!!)) anybody live near a town called harleysvill-that's were im staying-kudos-bye people- :)

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:44 AM
Yes, yes, Alanis Does Rock. And so do I.

No, and no.

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:45 AM
i've got a black dot-what is that all about-what does it mean-it says i have a disabled reputation-lol-damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok-i'm gonna go sleep now-oh btw i'm coming to the states for the first time this summer pensylvania yay for 3 months (thank god i turn 21 this april-imagine if i couldnt grace tha bars!!!!!!!!)) anybody live near a town called harleysvill-that's were im staying-kudos-bye people- :)

Then turn your reputation back on, jesus.

Preemie Cadet
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Insider scoop -- AlwaysGraf is actually pre-detox Marianne Faithfull!
Welcome aboard, pre-detox Marianne! I loved "Broken English" (which you seem to be enacting at this very moment!)

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:14 AM
:lol: @this thread.

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:35 AM
hammered feckin' eejit............. :lol:

enjoy ur hangover...... :) :) :)
i was thinking the same thing :haha: