PDA

View Full Version : PROOF: Kim is the board's most hated player !

GoDominique
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:44 AM
See the ratings: http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=355 :sad:

AjdeNate!
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Not by much, Venus' thread only has 3 *'s as well.

TennisLurker
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:50 AM
I think she is boring and painful to watch.
I dislike watching her dispatching her opponents in the first rounds easily in 35 minutes and then choking badly in the finals.
Her personality annoys me, and I dont think she was a real number 1 player.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:51 AM
What is with the two year olds who negative rate those threads anyways? Jesus. Grow up, people.

ALthough I take it this thread was sarcastic, my point is valid!

AjdeNate!
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:53 AM
What is with the two year olds who negative rate those threads anyways? Jesus. Grow up, people.

ALthough I take it this thread was sarcastic, my point is valid!
C'mon that's a mature approach... we simply *cannot* have that here. It just won't be tolerated.

flyingmachine
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:58 AM
I was suprise that Kim is the board's most hated player . :eek:
I throught it was Justine followed by the williams sisters.
Of course I do know why Kim is in top list.

flyingmachine
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:00 AM
I think she is boring and painful to watch.
I dislike watching her dispatching her opponents in the first rounds easily in 35 minutes and then choking badly in the finals.
Her personality annoys me, and I dont think she was a real number 1 player.

So TennisLurker, how kim's personlity annoys you?

MarcusRock
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:01 AM
I was expecting to see a picture of Poe blowing up Kim's house or seomthing.

Dirty Sanchez
Feb 15th, 2004, 01:04 AM
I was expecting to see a picture of Poe blowing up Kim's house or seomthing.
:haha:

j_dementieva27
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:01 AM
i really really dont like kim at all.. i agree i dont like her personality at all, shes too goody goody and IMO she plays that for all its worth

her game is boring and nothing we havent seen before... shes a step down from the williams in power, has no truly beautiful shots... shes not pretty... shes overwieght (although the constant arguement is that its "muscle" .. believe me when you see a big flab of gut hanging out in every outfit, its not muscle)

im very pro-justine, her game is so wonderful to watch and she deserved the #1 ranking soooooooooooooo much more

xin_hui
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:03 AM
i really really dont like kim at all.. i agree i dont like her personality at all, shes too goody goody and IMO she plays that for all its worth

her game is boring and nothing we havent seen before... shes a step down from the williams in power, has no truly beautiful shots... shes not pretty... shes overwieght (although the constant arguement is that its "muscle" .. believe me when you see a big flab of gut hanging out in every outfit, its not muscle)

im very pro-justine, her game is so wonderful to watch and she deserved the #1 ranking soooooooooooooo much more
a kim-hating speech coming from a justine fan:tape:

SpikeyAidanm
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:03 AM
j_dementieva :wavey:

j_dementieva27
Feb 15th, 2004, 04:06 AM
:wavey: hey aidan...

im not a justine fan... im a fan of tennis, and i like what justine brings to the game: variety... her one-handed backhanded is so rare and exciting to watch nowadays... she goes all out on serve, mixes it up, gets to net... while kim just blasts from the baseline

believe me, personality-wise i dont like justine becuase of her hand... so dont write me off like im another bias poster due to favorites... this is a thread about not liking kim, and i dont like her

Sharapova's_Boy
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:45 AM
Kim is awesome, I don't know how anyone can hate her. It really annoys me how people can say they hate her for ''being too nice''. What? Would you rather her run her mouth and insult every player? :tape:

Udachi Kim. :yeah:

Knowles
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:49 AM

That's a bit harsh to say about Kim. She is in no way overweight. That big flab of gut that you say hangs out isn't even all that noticable, and granted it may not be muscle it certainly doesn't make her overweight. She has a nice athletic figure, and that's what she should have, after all she is an athlete.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:04 AM
a kim-hating speech coming from a justine fan:tape:
Why is that relevant? If anything, I would think that a Justine fan would LUUURRVVVEEE good old Kimmie.

~|Naomi|~
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:12 AM
really really dont like kim at all.. i agree i dont like her personality at all, shes too goody goody and IMO she plays that for all its worth

We just found out why:tape:
Lovely mature posts like this one:D

At the end of the day the most disliked players are the successful ones, as fans get jealous and annoyed that they beat their favourite and wish their favourite was having those results so resort to immature arguments to justify hating them. How many threads do you see bashing Henin, Venus or Serena lots!! WHY? cause they are successful, and guess what I'm pretty damn sure they don't read these boards so couldn't care less what people on here say.
Kim's game is nothing and nothing we haven't seen before hey? then what is the game of 96 or so other players ranked in the top 100:tape: (excluding JHH and the Williams)

Dymension
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:45 AM
I don't really like Kim much, well not really a fan of her for that matter. However I am very surprised at she being the most hated! :eek:

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:53 AM
i'm not a clijsters fan, but when i met her, she was really nice!!

Joachim
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:00 AM
I like Kim very much!

Pamela Shriver
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:31 AM
PROOF: Kim is the board's most hated player !
Pffft she's got nothing on me

j_dementieva27
Feb 15th, 2004, 03:08 PM
god i think that the people who gave me neg rep points for stating my opinion are soooo immature

read that title of this thread.... "PROOF: Kim is the board's most hated player''... not "lets all praise kim clijsters"... i was stating my opinion and if your a kim fan, why would you even come into a kim bashing thread

emptyhead
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Think someone here has a delusional projection fantasy with Kim

Do you really think Kim Clijsters give a freaking fiddlers what a bunch of moronic twats on a message board think of her? NO!

"Sluggy"
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:13 AM
I agree that Kim is nice. she was in a hurry but stopped and signed an autograph for me this year.

Since you are a Silvia Elia Farina fan maybe you can help. I had trouble recongizing her last week. but i think i got her autograph, i say i think because there were so many players present. do you know where i can find her autograph on line? I have 2 that might be her, but am not sure. You can reach me at paul.wise@1webmail.net.
thanks.

i'm not a clijsters fan, but when i met her, she was really nice!!

VeraNuVirgosFan
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:15 AM
I also think Kim is a very nice person, and probably is nicer than her boyfriend.