PDA

View Full Version : VENUS WILLIAMS is perfect

TeeRexx
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Yes, VENUS WILLIAMS is my favorite player. And she is perfect.
-----

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020216/capt.1013891231belgium_diamond_games_yl110.jpg
----
She is my favorite player because I like her game strategy, athleticism, mental fortitude, exotic beauty and the intelligent way that she conducts herself in public.
I consider her one of the most talented players ever.

VENUS' game is wondeful to watch and she has overcome more adversity, both on and off the court, than most any other player in the game today.

I have never met VENUS, but I met SERENA, who was very nice and charming and my fellow tennis players have met met their father, and have informed me that
his personality is not like that of his young daughters.
VENUS seems to be a very nice person who is reserved in public view and is not outgoing like SERENA.

VENUS seems to be very intelligent and that opinion has been supported by the players and media alike. She speaks English, intermediate French and rudamentary Russian.
And of course, she is becoming an expert in fashion design.

VENUS one of the best backhands, swing volleys and returns in the game and her serve is perfect for her because she has devasting speed and just the right amount of
inconsistency to throw off the timing of her opponets.

Some may say that this text was written as an opposing view to a similar writing and that I truly do not believe that VENUS is perfect and they will be right.
But also, I will never pass on the opportunity to extoll the positives of my near perfect favorite player, VENUS WILLIAMS. :p :wavey:

TeeRexx
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:15 PM
I'm having way too much fun! :p :) :wavey: :angel:

Kart
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:18 PM
That you are.

Actually I'm surprised at you TR, it took you a whole day after Fingon to come up with this thread which is unusually slow for you.

Are you ill ? ;)

WilliamzX2
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:34 PM
TEEREXX..you are a hoot!!!! but I have to agree 100% with everything you say...I'll always worship at Venus's shrine.. weak second serve and all!

TeeRexx
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:40 PM
kart - I am sorry that I was late and disappointed you, buddy. :p
I will try to be more punctual in the future. :p

Also, I was out celebrating the 3rd win and #1 ranking of VENUS most of the night at the local strip, er, I mean family entertainment establishment. :eek: :cool:

Jovon
Feb 17th, 2002, 11:54 PM
LOL@TeeRexx:)

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 06:57 AM
No arguments in here. :)
Everyone knows that my fave, VENUS, is perfect. :eek: :p

Jakeev
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:40 AM
See if she will get a room with you already:kiss:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:41 AM
Well that makes two of us :D

Crazy Canuck
Feb 18th, 2002, 08:42 AM
errr..

<--------- three of us :D

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Three?
Becca, darling, you want to be in the room with me and VENUS? :eek: :confused:

You kinky little devil you. :p :kiss:

Halardfan
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:31 AM
Can I say that Julie Halard Decuigs was perfect too? :) ;)

Julie had game that was all about imagination, inspiration, that swung between highs and lows, the glorious and the ordinary..

For a very very shy girl in public, Julie wore her heart on her sleeve on court, her fans lived every point with her, every diificult moment, every wonderful shot.

From being a steady, able doubles player throughout her career her last year was amazing, leaping to the top of the rankings alongside her brilliant partner Ai Sugiyama, and winning her first GS title in what proved to be her last GS match...and on her birthday too!

When she was out for 18 months with many injuries, I was just glad to see her back, I never dreamt she would come from NOWHERE to go on to beat her highest ever singles ranking (From 15, to a career high of 7)

When she won, there was that sweet, unxpected smile, that made her fans smile too! I loved her giggle! :)

I don't think photos ever did justice to what a naturally pretty girl she was, cuteness personified!

I loved her little expressions, the way she would shrug her shoulders after a bad point, the won-der-ful French accent...the way she and Ai were always full of smiles, win or lose.

Julie was always a bit of an eccentric on the tour, a bit unusual, a mountain climbing, artistic lady, who would practice her tennis to Beethoven or Bach...

She was a one off, an original, and, yes, was pretty much perfect. :)

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Aprentice, start your own thread!

This thread is about my perfect player, VENUS. :p :p :wavey:

Halardfan
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Oops...I thought you were kinda invitng people to enthuse about their faves like you did...

Sorry. :o

Oh, and for old times sake... :p

Jeff
Feb 18th, 2002, 10:46 AM
Tee Rexx, did you really think you had to post this thread? It's common knowledge that Venus is the Queen ;)

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Yes, Jeff, because, some people (look up 2 post) can not read thread titles.

and for old times sake I give them this :p :p

Beige
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:15 AM
No arguments here. :D Congrats champ on your 3rd title of the year not-quite-8-weeks into season. *Pumping fist*

http://salacious.de/Smiliez/Gefuehle/Gluecklich/Winken/winkenarms.gif

Halardfan
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Hand on heart Mr Rexx, I didnt mean any harm posting what I posted...

I HONESTLY thought you were making a point that it was OK to have great enthusiam for their fave, whomever it happened to be.

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:40 AM
No problem, Mr. Ba.
After all, you are just an aprentice and I expect you to make a mistake from time to time.

*Tee slides light saber knife and a small maple box over to his aprentice *

Now put that little finger of yours in this box. :eek:

Williams Rulez
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:41 AM
What can I say? :D

Halardfan
Feb 18th, 2002, 12:21 PM
No problem Mr Rexx! :)

*Mr Ba, without warning, leaps angrily at Mr Rexx, and ties him to his chair. Mr Ba puts a cassette labelled, 'Jennifer Capriati' GS title victories" in the video recorder, and presses play. Mr Rexx eyes grow wide as he watches the tape, his jaw drops in admiration. Some hours later, Mr Rexx is released, now a reformed character, and all round good guy. :) *

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 01:54 PM
All right, my aprentice. You can keep that finger ... for now. :eek: :p

QueenO
Feb 18th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Tee Rexx you are so cute and on point

victory1
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:08 PM
TeeRexx, I completely agree with you, Venus is perfect :D

Infiniti2001
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:23 PM
DAMN right she is

:p

HAIL-VENUS
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:42 PM
If you don't know....You betta' ask somebodyyy BABY!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

TeeRexx
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:07 PM
the "perfect" bump :D

Bright Red
Feb 18th, 2002, 11:29 PM
You said it, Tee.

Venus is perfect :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :angel:

TeeRexx
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:04 AM
The perfection of VENUS will take her to a Roland Garos title. :wavey:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:08 AM
Tee Rexx - i think you misunderstood.

The only perfection I know of, aside from your claims, are my own, and :

<-------------

:D ;)

Of course, Venus solidified that claim by winning that stunning trophy she now has a shot at owning full out some day.

TeeRexx
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:19 AM
Whew! that's better, Becca.
I don't want to share my time with VENUS with a third party. :eek: :p

gentenaire
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:31 AM
LOL@Chris and Tee!