PDA

View Full Version : Golovin... reminds me of...

beauty_is_pink
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:23 PM
http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2004-02-13T211202Z_01_TEN23D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-TENNIS.jpg
reminds me of AnnaK here...

http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2004-02-13T201028Z_01_TEN19D_RTRIDSP_2_SPORT-TENNIS.jpg
reminds me of Steffi Graf here...

she looks like AnnaK and Setffi Graf combined... jus in some pics more of Steffi's looks.. anyone? :confused:

Glenn
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Her manners and her face and body remind me of Kournikova as well.
People in France call her the French Kournikova so there...

beauty_is_pink
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM
okay seriously.. whoever is pretty on the WTA tour is called "the nextAnnaK" or whatever :rolleyes: ... there's Daniela Hantuchova "Slovak AnnaK", Maria Sharapova "the Youngster AnnaK also from Russia", Ashley Harkleroad "American AnnaK" and now Golovin... "French AnnaK" :rolleyes:

:lol: :cuckoo:

Glenn
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:17 PM
okay seriously.. whoever is pretty on the WTA tour is called "the nextAnnaK" or whatever :rolleyes: ... there's Daniela Hantuchova "Slovak AnnaK", Maria Sharapova "the Youngster AnnaK also from Russia", Ashley Harkleroad "American AnnaK" and now Golovin... "French AnnaK" :rolleyes:

:lol: :cuckoo:
Hantuchova?
Haha you wish.

beauty_is_pink
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
haha you better believe it man. so tru. she was dubbed AnnaK with game.. that was when Daniela was good................... nevermind about that.

its about Golovin in this thread...

the cat
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Tatiana actually likes the Anna comparisons. :) She and Anna are friends and they go way back. Their parents are friends, too.

anabel
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
And people say she is pretty? :rolleyes:

jojoseph
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
more like jennifer grey in the second pic..before the nose job

emptyhead
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Anabel, why donít you post your picture, and weíll judge for ourselves

anabel
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:46 PM
I dont need to post my picture.

Im already the prettiest member on the board? Dont you read Junior Member?

Glenn
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I dont need to post my picture.

Im already the prettiest member on the board? Dont you read Junior Member?
:lol:

emptyhead
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Yes I believe everything I read here, címon post the pic, donít be shy

Libertango
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Yea I agree she's not that pretty really, but then I thought the same of Anna. And yes she does resemble Anna :p. Still, she looks like she could be a good player!

anabel
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Nah.. i already left my bitchy days on the board.

Won't back to old times with you.

Bye here :wavey:

emptyhead
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:55 PM
lol Bitch!

jojoseph
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Jerry! Jerry!

Glenn
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Yea I agree she's not that pretty really, but then I thought the same of Anna. And yes she does resemble Anna :p. Still, she looks like she could be a good player!
She looks prettier when you see her in motion.
She's very pretty actually.

jojoseph
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:00 PM
She looks prettier when you see her in motion.
She's very pretty actually.
Yeah, there aren't many pics with any player hitting a ball that makes them look any more stunning that when they're not.

Lady
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:03 PM
She reminds me of Anna a lot!

BTW, I didn't say it about other girls like Masha, Ashley (I couldn't find any similarity here, exept for hair color) ;)

2ace2
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I saw her on tv and I was surprised to see that Tatiana was such a pretty girl. I pictured her totally different

katrientje
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:39 PM
When I saw an interview with her and doing her training she immediately reminded me of anna too. Not that they really look alike more the attitude and aura...

beauty_is_pink
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:40 PM
agree. Golovin is pretty... even with that nose :angel:

croat123
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:42 PM
she's not hot like anna, but, i mean, come on, she's pretty. and she's a great player :)

selesfan
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Why does everyone have to be compared to Anna K:rolleyes: She is a lot prettier than Anna in my opinion

Crazy Canuck
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I don't see why everybody keeps dissing her nose.

Ferrero has an enormous nose, and nobody cranks on him about it. He also has a penis though, so I suppose that makes it "different", seeing as he's not subjected to one standard of beauty.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:15 PM
more like jennifer grey in the second pic..before the nose job
And Jennifer Grey actually looked much nicer before the nose job.

Then again, I think that cosmetic surgery is revolting and only people with the lowest self esteem would torment their bodies in such a way (accident victims not included)

Nicoleke
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:51 PM
That' s WRONG, we call her " the new jewel of french tennis " :p. Tatiana Golovin is a real tennis player ;) !!!!!

LUIS9
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:00 PM
I think shes rather pretty never noticed it til' now, very nice smile and she does have a little of the Kournikova look especially when she smiles. Elle est assez belle et son visage est tres jolie et aneglical.

Bezz
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:01 PM
I think she does look a bit like kournikova, when i saw one of her interviews it was one of the first things i noticed.

adss
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:04 PM
she's very pretty
OT: i love the lacoste clothes (love that skirt), i wish more would wear outfits like that. it's very classic

beauty_is_pink
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:10 PM
the wrist band is awesome.. i realli like that stripped. :D

adss
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:45 PM
the entire outfit is just awesome

selesfan
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:29 AM

Then again, I think that cosmetic surgery is revolting and only people with the lowest self esteem would torment their bodies in such a way (accident victims not included)
I agree Jennifer Grey looked much better before her nose job, she looks so plain now.

jojoseph
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:52 AM

Wait, I didn't mean to come off as for looking like I'm dissing Golovin at all. I just meant that she looked like Grey before Grey got her nose job.

Yes, definitely, I thought Jennifer Grey looked better before the surgery. You can't even recognize her now, not that she's ugly or anything.

And, yes, Golovin is a pretty girl.

j_dementieva27
Feb 15th, 2004, 03:12 AM
omg YES she looks alot like anna k

iw as actually gonna start a thread about the same exact thing

look at this picture, and tell me she is a clone-a-kova with a slightly bigger nose
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=mdf469328&prov=reuters

beauty_is_pink
Feb 15th, 2004, 03:19 AM
yeh dementieva fan.. she looks like Annak there... especially that smile...

(:devil: guess i beat u to making the thread :lol: :o)

j_dementieva27
Feb 15th, 2004, 03:24 AM
yes you did :( lol

Harju.
Feb 15th, 2004, 03:52 AM
the wrist band is awesome.. i realli like that stripped. :D
me too :D and her outfit is classy.. I think she has somehow promoted Lacoste

and yes she's hot!! :hearts:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:08 AM
Wait, I didn't mean to come off as for looking like I'm dissing Golovin at all. I just meant that she looked like Grey before Grey got her nose job.

Yes, definitely, I thought Jennifer Grey looked better before the surgery. You can't even recognize her now, not that she's ugly or anything.

And, yes, Golovin is a pretty girl.
Oh, I didn't misunderstand you... I just wanted to make it clear that cosmetic surgery grosses me out ;)

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 15th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Feeling a bit judgmental today, Becca? ;)

(Mind you, I have some objections of my own to Hollywood's compulsory plastic surgery. But it would take more than that to "gross me out")

Crazy Canuck
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Feeling a bit judgmental today, Becca? ;)

(Mind you, I have some objections of my own to Hollywood's compulsory plastic surgery. But it would take more than that to "gross me out")

Not just today... that's how I always feel about cosmetic surgery. I think that it's very sad that we live in a society that thinks it's just "okay" to multilate yourself because you don't like what you see in the mirror. I see some serious problems with that. I'm not going to rant about it any further here, though. I think you can understand where I'm coming from, or at least realize that my objections to cosmetic surgery go deeper than "ew! gross!"

SerialKiller#69
Feb 15th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Tatiana is such a pretty girl. What makes her more beatiful in my eyes, is her maturity and respect towards Anna K. We all know it can be annoying at times but she's taking those comparisons as a compliment, saying that like Anna, being in the Top 10 is also one of her goals. Dinara and Ashley have also shown a lot of respect to Kournikova.

Go girls! Y'all have my support.;)

:cat: My pet cybelou's too. meow meow!

M&M
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:30 PM
tati just looks great! :hearts:

http://www.webdunia.com/sports/photogallery/2002_04/images/kournikova-12b.jpg anna k.
http://netserwis.net.pl/domachowska/pry9.jpg
marta d

i think marta domachowska looks on this pic like anna kournikova...