PDA

View Full Version : lol I finally beat Sega Sports Tennis!

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:17 PM
The tournament mode on normal drives me crazy and I'm too stuck up to play on easy mode. I always bagel my way to the final and get bagelled myself :tape:. But I finally beat it with Enqvist 6/4. I'm so happy, I think I deserve a cookie :)

p.s. Now if only I can win with a female player :unsure:

New
Feb 14th, 2004, 02:18 PM
is it the 2k2 one? the one with dokic pierce and the williams sisters?

joaco
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Is this game available for PC? Have you got any idea?

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:19 PM
It's the game for the PS2 with the 2 Williams sisters on the cover. No, it's not for the PC. The women players in it are the WS, Pierce, Stevenson, Sanchez-Vicario, Sugiyama, Davenport, and Seles.

Jericho
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
have you beaten the king and queen? i think i got my king and queen up to at least 20

köj-è
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I play female only!

sucks in single.. always lost in Sugiyama's.. :o
but in doubles.. final only.. :o

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I can go toe-to-toe wit King and Queen, but they usually pull away at 3 all :o I hate meeting Stevenson in the semis (or worse finals) she always slices shorts balls then lobs when I come to net.....it ain't a pretty sight :eek:

Mike
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:05 PM
:bounce: I just beat the tournament mode :D

The last stage is great, but I had to laugh at the King and Queen :lol:

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:57 PM
:bounce: I just beat the tournament mode :D

The last stage is great, but I had to laugh at the King and Queen :lol:
I'm feeling confident, so I'll try again :scared:

- L i n a -
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I'm surprised you have that much trouble with the game.

I find it simple even on very hard mode, without using created players.

bigshow21
Feb 15th, 2004, 06:36 AM
I just got the new Nintendo Gamecube, is there a tennis game for that?

esquímaux
Feb 15th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Me too (meantime I use Mary Pierce in woman single, at the same times I was finished in 10th January 2004)!! :bounce: :hearts: :inlove: :kiss: :yeah: :woohoo:

I like using Seles! :wavey:

köj-è
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I use Venus and lost badly to Seles in the Semis.. never go to Final! :o

esquímaux
Feb 17th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I use Venus and lost badly to Seles in the Semis.. never go to Final! :o

:o I can't win with the women players....I got violently angry last night and threw my controller :haha:

Oizo
Feb 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
LMAO, has any of u unlocked the tank-raquet? It`s hilarious when u hit with that huge thing. :haha: The sound is so cool. :lol:

xr6turbo
Feb 17th, 2004, 02:57 PM
LMAO, has any of u unlocked the tank-raquet? It`s hilarious when u hit with that huge thing. :haha: The sound is so cool. :lol:

Yeah i have!! That thing is lethal!! :lol:

Oizo
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:04 PM
So true! :lol:

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I've yet to unlock anything, I need help :(

Oizo
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Try to win the tourney modus with male and female player. Make sure u have to play only 1 game every round. this way you won´t have to fight so much. after u won the final, you will get an extra bonus round where u face the king or queen. If u defeat them they are unlocked.
The Tank raquet is a reward if you train on the tour in the tank-exercise. Make sure u defeat the tanks in time a couple of times.
:wavey:

harloo
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:47 PM
I win on very hard all the time on tournament mode, but on the tour I still cannot get past that final doubles match. It is so hard.

Also, I think this game cheats. It's impossible to win in that doubles match.:sad: :lol:

Keith
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:49 PM
I beat it on Dreamcast. The PS2 version was a lot harder.

I do believe that the game is available on the PC!

joaco
Feb 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I do believe that the game is available on the PC!
REally?! When was it out? Where can you buy it? I'm desperated for that game...

Oizo
Feb 17th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I win on very hard all the time on tournament mode, but on the tour I still cannot get past that final doubles match. It is so hard.

Also, I think this game cheats. It's impossible to win in that doubles match.:sad: :lol:
It´s not, u just have to train ur brains out, I mean u have to get the MASTER-status, which is a red line in ALL your skills. Then u destroy the king and queen on that cool ship. ;)

Keith
Feb 17th, 2004, 08:19 PM
I think you might be able to get it on ebay. Do a search for: "sega tennis PC".

R&J
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:23 PM
I like using Seles! :wavey:
Me too!
And I used to love that game until I beat it a few times, now its just too easy for me. Now I am into Top Spin, but unfortunately there is no Seles player. :(

New
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:19 PM
It´s not, u just have to train ur brains out, I mean u have to get the MASTER-status, which is a red line in ALL your skills. Then u destroy the king and queen on that cool ship. ;)

yes oizo'a right you need to use all the skills to win in doubles...but i still lose in the doubles sometimes... but to sharpen your skills perhaps you should practice in exhibitions in very hard mode....

mboyle
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Oh beating King/Queen was IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! I think it took me three tries, and I only go out on tour once both my players have reached master status:o .

Aerien
Feb 18th, 2004, 08:18 AM
On my Dreamcast game, it has Jelena Dokic but my PS2 version has Ai Sugiyama.

Doubles is easy but when it comes to singles, I hate facing Mary and Monica in the finals since I use ASV.

köj-è
Feb 18th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I've yet to unlock anything, I need help :(
oh.. me too.. :o