PDA

View Full Version : WTA Tour Tennis for Gameboy Advance

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I just played this game for the Gameboy Advance. It's really fun and has a lot of players. Here's a screenshot of some of the characters :bounce:

tennisvideos
Feb 14th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Yes it is a fun game... and despite what a few people have suggested, it does have a little more depth than you first think. You can really control the depth and angle of your shots very well with this game, and I love the doubles. Definately the best tennis game for GBA. Much better than Virtua Tennis for GBA.

Jamesss
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I'm wishing now that I hadn't have given my GBA to my little cousin. :mad:
Ehh...easy come easy go.

flyingmachine
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:30 PM
it will be better if they put it on playstation. It will have more characters and more of the game control. :woohoo:

esquímaux
Feb 14th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Yes it is a fun game... and despite what a few people have suggested, it does have a little more depth than you first think. You can really control the depth and angle of your shots very well with this game, and I love the doubles. Definately the best tennis game for GBA. Much better than Virtua Tennis for GBA.
And it's MUCH better than Agassi Generation Tennis :tape: That game is :o

henree
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Because of your recommendations I just picked up this game used. But it has no instructions. Can anyone briefly explain the basics and controls of this game???

harloo
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:16 AM
For some reason I like Agassi Tennis Generation. Even though the controls are whack, the game itself is pretty fun if you put it on fast speed, and hard.WTA tour gameboy is fun, but it is one dimensional. It's the best game made on a handheld console, and if they would of put that game out on PS2 then it would be 10 times better.:)