PDA

View Full Version : Antwerp Draw is babyfying Kim Clijsters and is rigged IMHO.:)

Dawn Marie
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:47 AM
Omg Kim has it so easy yet again, where as Justine has to face a Russian. Then you have Venus who has to face Maggie and Loit.

You can't tell me that these draw people don't look at head to heads and such.

Kim has two qualifiers.. LMAO

Go Venus beat all the opponents and beat your opposing wta opponents as well.

If not Venus then go for it Justine, show then Belgians who is the best Belgian.

This babyfying of Kim is ridiculous.

Please don't get mad at me Kim fans, but this is my opinion I strongly feel that people are and have been giving her easy draws to help her along.

moby
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:53 AM
people who think that draws are rigged are apparently not very intelligent

Sofiane
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Dawn Marie, do you force yourself to write stupidities of this high standard? Or is it just a natural talent?

Juju #1
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:56 AM
I know Williams fans are excited b/c Venus is playing, but this is a lower Tier II event.

If the draw is rigged, it's just fine with me. I would rather see Justine playing a russian player than a qualifier.

doby
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:07 AM
This babyfying of Kim is ridiculous.."babyfying",thats a new one!

Dawn Marie
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:14 AM
don't hate me because this thread is beautiful.

Darran
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:47 AM
can we hate you coz you talk crap then???

CinnamoninCinema
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Omg Kim has it so easy yet again, where as Justine has to face a Russian. Then you have Venus who has to face Maggie and Loit.

You can't tell me that these draw people don't look at head to heads and such.

Kim has two qualifiers.. LMAO

Go Venus beat all the opponents and beat your opposing wta opponents as well.

If not Venus then go for it Justine, show then Belgians who is the best Belgian.

This babyfying of Kim is ridiculous.

Please don't get mad at me Kim fans, but this is my opinion I strongly feel that people are and have been giving her easy draws to help her along.

You=Moron.

Draws aren't rigged. Take the pills.

Dawn Marie
Feb 14th, 2004, 07:38 AM
What part of PLEASE don't get mad at me Kim fans did you folks not understand? This is how I feel. I think Kim gets easy draws and if she had half the draws that Justine had she would not have gotten as far as she has.

I think she is being babyfied since she won the WTA tour Championships in 2003.:)

gopher
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:14 AM
QF versus Pierce or Schnyder looks like the hardest of the pack to me.

Peetz
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:38 AM
How can a draw be rigged that includes Venus!:lol:

She will destroy Kim in the final how she did last year!;)

SerialKiller#69
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:42 AM
:yawn:

:cat:Cybelou is bored too.:))

moby
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:44 AM
on second thoughts, maybe antwerp does rig their draws?
i mean, how else do you expect venus, who hasnt won anywhere else in the past year to win there last year? :p

Peetz
Feb 14th, 2004, 08:47 AM
:lol: :lol:

Venus needs some Belgian ass to kick to come in form again!;)

The Guilty
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Kim really needs her draws to be fixed, it's not like she beats every non top 20 player most of the times in less than 1 hour.

Elena Bovina is not in her best form. Venus has problems with Maleeva indoors but so does Kim have with Silvia Farina when they play, so I assume that Paris was rigged so Kim could lose to Silvia.

bandabou
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Just the luck of the draw...don´t really believe in fixing. Of course, if they can steer it so that they can get at least one Belgian in the final....won´t let the opportunity slip away.

Daniel
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Bovina withdrew and her place is replaced by Gagliardi. :)

tfannis
Feb 14th, 2004, 11:07 AM
on second thoughts, maybe antwerp does rig their draws?
i mean, how else do you expect venus, who hasnt won anywhere else in the past year to win there last year? :pLMAO :o :worship:

Please don't get mad at me Kim fans, but this is my opinion I strongly feel that people are and have been giving her easy draws to help her along.To quote my favourite tennisplayer, Andre Agassi: "The thing with opinions is you don't need to know anything to have one"
I'm thinking you and your threads are a great example of that :lol:

GoDominique
Feb 14th, 2004, 02:54 PM
:zzz:

jrm
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:19 PM
it's not her faults ... she is that good that every draw looks easy for her

pigam
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Bovina withdrew. So Justine won't face her.
Blame Anca Barna, lease :) She drew the names, that b*tch ;)

hollywood7172
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:24 PM
dawn marie thinks everything about kim is rigged. in fact, she tends to think that anybody who is a threat or was a threat to the williamses are just a figment of her imagination. ( and WHAT AN IMAGINATION she has!!)

AjdeNate!
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Of course ALL draws are rigged.... since the inception of the WTA, certain players have receieved preferrential treatment.

;) *sarcasm*

Justinefan
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
The draws are not rigged, it's the seeding that's messed up, wait until everyone comes back, then it'll be more equal.

gmak
Feb 14th, 2004, 03:44 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :retard:

ans
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:00 PM
We aren't mad at you. We just state our opinion about your opinion by saying your opinion doesn't make any sense according to our opinion. That's not the same, is it?

Warrior
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:28 PM
:yawn:

ans
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:34 PM
wow, many people in here should really get some sleep.

starr
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:01 PM
What part of PLEASE don't get mad at me Kim fans did you folks not understand? This is how I feel. I think Kim gets easy draws and if she had half the draws that Justine had she would not have gotten as far as she has.

I think she is being babyfied since she won the WTA tour Championships in 2003.:) It doesn't have anything to do with being a Kim fan. It has to do with the STUPIDITY of anyone posting or even THINKING that the draws are rigged.

It's been explained about 1,436 times how that is impossible and would take the collusion of the PLAYERS as well as the tournament directors.

starr
Feb 14th, 2004, 05:02 PM
If it only takes Maleeva and Loit in Venus' part of the draw to say that it's fixed, it does tell a lot about Venus and her level of play. :tape:
:haha:

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Bovina withdrew and her place is replaced by Gagliardi. :)

And even if JHH had to play Bovina, JHH OWNS BOVINA!!!

K&J fan
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:27 PM
If it only takes Maleeva and Loit in Venus' part of the draw to say that it's fixed, it does tell a lot about Venus and her level of play. :tape:
LMAO :haha::worship:

emptyhead
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:29 PM
I totally, and utterly agree with Dawn.

Bravo!

Fyndh0rnElf
Feb 14th, 2004, 06:30 PM
dawn marie thinks everything about kim is rigged.

LMAO :haha:

DawnMarie you moron, thanks for providing everyone with a laugh :D